Kingsley Coman (14 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The kid is blessed with impressive physical talent. Whether he can put that altogether is a different matter. But he only just turned 20, and the likes of Allegri, Guardiola and Deschamps have shown faith and confidence in him.

Are they wrong and all the naysayers right? And if Ancellotti shows faith in him, does that suddenly make him wrong too? 3 UCL winning coaches and one who was in a final?

And regardless of whether he "fit" on this club (Which,by the way, we will have the same exact problem with a less physically gifted player in Berardi), this has to say something that coaches and clubs the likes of which he has played for and been coached by seem totrust him

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
That's right. Deschamps was a runner up as well.

That doesn't change my point, though
Be nice man.

IMO Coman two years loan was one of ours worse mistake last summer. Tevez for nothing, Hernanes 11m-3m salary, Draxler soapopera, Llorente for free... But hey, de got Dybala, Rugani and Sandro, 3 potential WC player so everything is.good

- - - Updated - - -

Besides... This summer we got Alves, Lemina and Pjanic :beppe:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Be nice man.

IMO Coman two years loan was one of ours worse mistake last summer. Tevez for nothing, Hernanes 11m-3m salary, Draxler soapopera, Llorente for free... But hey, de got Dybala, Rugani and Sandro, 3 potential WC player so everything is.good

- - - Updated - - -

6.5M

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We received 6.5M then paid 3.5M for a 2 year loan of Vadala with an option to buy and 1M each for options on Bentancur, Cubas and Cristaldo
It was more like a little "make up" in our books, balanced our accounts. Like De ceglie last contract (of course this case was amortization to 0). We didn't wanna write down a lost of 6.5m so we are gonna get assets (as you correctly describe) for that amount to balance our books but you can bet that not matter what happen with those players, Boca won give us one penny....

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It was more like a little "make up" in our books, balanced our accounts. Like De ceglie last contract (of course this case was amortization to 0). We didn't wanna write down a lost of 6.5m so we are gonna get assets (as you correctly describe) for that amount to balance our books but you can bet that not matter what happen with those players, Boca won give us one penny....
yep, it was for the books. with 6.5M received we didnt gain a loss on Tevez and since Boca is broke we gave them those 6.5M right back for options on all these youngsters (we can get Vadala for 9.4M, Bentancur for 9.4M, Cristaldo for 8.2M and Cubas for 6.9M). hopefully atleast one of them turns into something good, then we can get a great player for a bargain

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Be nice man.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought I was nice.

You can ask @zizinho I'm actually one of the more civil posters here

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The kid is blessed with impressive physical talent. Whether he can put that altogether is a different matter. But he only just turned 20, and the likes of Allegri, Guardiola and Deschamps have shown faith and confidence in him.

Are they wrong and all the naysayers right? And if Ancellotti shows faith in him, does that suddenly make him wrong too? 3 UCL winning coaches and one who was in a final?

And regardless of whether he "fit" on this club (Which,by the way, we will have the same exact problem with a less physically gifted player in Berardi), this has to say something that coaches and clubs the likes of which he has played for and been coached by seem totrust him
For a kid his age he is been playing at a very high level. The question is whether he will develop into a Robben-like beast or not. I dont think he will ever be a shit player my doubts are on whether he will ever become worldclass or would be eventually stuck at the Nani, Pedro, or Candreva level. That is not to say that these 3 are equals. They all just lack something that prevented them from going to the next level. PSG's lucas strikes me as a player that wont make that move up.

A plethora of good coaches obviously trust him. Even our coaches said he is very talented only he doesnt fit our formation. Either they see him as a Robben level player in the making or he is the best they can have given the lack of better options. You'd expect Bayern to be able to buy better wingers than him at least in the short term if any were available. There is a shortage of young top wingers in the game. Reus, Hazard (not even sure he is that good), De Bruyne..who else?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011

Exactly. One cannot deny his abilities and unique talent. Sadly we fielded Lolrente instead of Coman and now he's gone - sold for under half his actual value.
I blame both Allegri and Marotta in this case - even if I have great respect for both of them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)