Kingsley Coman (16 Viewers)

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
If only we included a Morata-type clause when we gave him away

Sent from my GT-I8190L using Tapatalk
He's on loan with the OPTION to buy but can't we deny the buy and then resell him for mega bucks?

I really wish we kept him; he was one of my favorite players but after his choice of words towards us, make him miserable

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
People seem to be much more forgiving in trying to figure out where Berardi will fit on this club, but Coman apparently had no chance to fit in, because as we all know, 18 year old talents automatically need to be able to adapt and fit into a system.

- - - Updated - - -

And while Coman is actually a starter on the French NT, a team that is superior to the Italian NT, Berardi is back in the U21 squad.
yes, that was a careless deal. timing, price, destination was all $#@!ed up.

yes and yes.

Apologists can say all what they want...but even when he was not killing it here, you could see he had it in him, at the very least.

Not including a buyback in the clause was pure madness. He wanted to go? fine, but in our terms. He is on our payroll.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Moratta fucked up on this deal. I'm still salty about it tbh. 18 year kids have raging hormones. Just because he asked to leave, doesn't mean he should leave. At the end of the day he's just an asset.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ofcourse it isnt you numbnuts :p Just irish humour.

Wonder if the owner had the balls driving with that fake tongue sticking out from his hood lol.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not salty. It's just the truth. Everyone is going nuts over Berardi, when Coman has already played for two of the biggest clubs in Europe and is in line to be a key member of Euro 2016. All before his 20th birthday.

I'm sorry if facts are getting in the way here, X :D
Those people jizzing their pants over Berardi are the same ones who have "doubts" over Gabriel Jesus, arguably the best talent in Brazil right now. Only because he doesn't have those padded stats (aided by a fuckton of penalties and 4 goals scored against one team in a single game) and that all important Serie A experience. Like you said, the same Berardi who can't make it into arguably the worst Azzurri setup of the past 30 years.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Those people jizzing their pants over Berardi are the same ones who have "doubts" over Gabriel Jesus, arguably the best talent in Brazil right now. Only because he doesn't have those padded stats (aided by a $#@!ton of penalties and 4 goals scored against one team in a single game) and that all important Serie A experience. Like you said, the same Berardi who can't make it into arguably the worst Azzurri setup of the past 30 years.
Still, we do not have any decent proof to say that GJesus will eb an instant success in Europe. He is unproven after all, so we cant say for sure that he will be more effective than berardi who has like 4 years of experience as a starter, 3 of them in serie A. That should not be underestimated.

I would welcome the 2, but if my logics ask me for a safer bet, ibvs ill say Berardi because i have arguments for that. With Gesus i just have hype and brazilian shid, thats it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah, because Berardi isn't being picked by Conte, it's because of his lack of talent :andyandbarcelona:
Conte is a biased shitcunt who has his favorites, but Berardi is no savior, and there is nothing to suggest that 25 million on him is any more of a guarantee than on someone like Gabriel Jesus. We should've just kept Coman :p

- - - Updated - - -

Still, we do not have any decent proof to say that GJesus will eb an instant success in Europe. He is unproven after all, so we cant say for sure that he will be more effective than berardi who has like 4 years of experience as a starter, 3 of them in serie A. That should not be underestimated.

I would welcome the 2, but if my logics ask me for a safer bet, ibvs ill say Berardi because i have arguments for that. With Gesus i just have hype and brazilian shid, thats it.
Berardi might be a safer bet, but the potential for someone like Jesus is there for all to see. The same can be said for Coman.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
About Berardi, it's not his stats, skills pay the bills, his left foot has some magic in it, but he is no turtle and physically strong. He might be the head case though.
Coman is a real deal, but we didn't need him, I'm ok with it, he is not a world beater either.
Jesus is overrated, or maybe I've chosen wrong Palmeiras games to watch, didn't notice anything special at all in him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
About Berardi, it's not his stats, skills pay the bills, his left foot has some magic in it, but he is no turtle and physically strong. He might be the head case though.
Coman is a real deal, but we didn't need him, I'm ok with it, he is not a world beater either.
Jesus is overrated, or maybe I've chosen wrong Palmeiras games to watch, didn't notice anything special at all in him.
He needs to sort his shid out first.
@Tanu_Mz have you hear something about whats going on with berardi?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The Berardi operation should be carried out irrespective of what happens with Morata. If we are planning on bringing in Berardi as a "replacement" for Morata, then that is a serious downgrade. An attack of Dybala, Mandzukic, Zaza, and Berardi isn't good enough for the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)