Kingsley Coman (18 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Or Juve was the wrong environment
That is what I said. Coman can flourish in a bayern side that already works like a well oiled machine just like giovinco works in the MLS where he plays against amateur scrubs. The personal success both enjoy does not translate in the players being potential useful for us because the past already showed that both were sub par at best for us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
It does not really depend on my expectations, but rather what I expect somebody to deliver if he says he is ready for a big team and refuses to get loaned out or play for the Primavera. For what he demanded in terms of playtime he massively under delivered when given the chance.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
And you think he was given frequent enough playing time to make a contribution?

Besides, it's not just Bayern that saw his potential and makes him look good. He looked pretty good for France yesterday

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Yes, because he had more than one year of training with the first team. I fully trust the staff to be able to evaluate what Coman is able to deliver on the pitch over the time span of more than one year. Coman seemed too self entitled and not really fitting in. There was not a hint of humility and the "I need to work hard to be worth of the shirt" attitude. It is totally foreign to him.

If a very limited guy like padoin gets minutes on the pitch because you can rely on him giving his all every minute on the pitch there is no indication that we would freeze out the more talented coman if coman actually showed any kind of grinta.

Do you think morata plays left wing for us because this is his favourite position? No, he gets to play there because allegri can trust in morata putting in the defensive work where needed for the team plus adding something in attack. I can guarantee you that coman would still be with us and having way more games if he at least put in a good defensive showing and ran his socks off when we were not in possession. If you watch most of his appearances for us he did not really run back to defend our regain possession after he lost it.

He does not have any defensive duties in bayern because they outclass every other German team on pretty much every position, but the gap between us and the other serie a teams is not that big and we expect our players to attack and to defend together. A wanna be teen star not running back to regain possession is just bad for the team chemistry.
Why should players that are way more experienced than coman need to put in extra miles to even out Coman's non existing defensive work? Even fricking Fausto rossi defended more and better for us in the even less games he played than coman. That says it all really.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Btw Lewandowski stated recently that he prefers to play alongside Costa and Coman ahead of Robben.
I know there is an obvious reason behind it but still big words for an apparently brainless shit winger.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Btw Lewandowski stated recently that he prefers to play alongside Costa and Coman ahead of Robben.
I know there is an obvious reason behind it but still big words for an apparently brainless shit winger.
Wingers who 8 out of 10 will try to find a teammate in the box after dribbling instead of a "winger" who will shoot 8 times out of 10? Yeah mystery why you would wanna play with the former type :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Wingers who 8 out of 10 will try to find a teammate in the box after dribbling instead of a "winger" who will shoot 8 times out of 10? Yeah mystery why you would wanna play with the former type :D
reads like a court case

"the strikers versus inside forward"

key witness : actual wingers

:D

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Oh, look he's playing as a winger :D

Once this guy learns how to take players on we are not only going to look like a penis, but penii

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)