Kingsley Coman (25 Viewers)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Really average game and that was against Verona level opponent. Seen basically the same issues he had here, long spells he's completely out of game, his decision making is as bad as always, gets easily dispossessed. Had few runs and assisted Gotze for the goal, but Gotze does all the work at the edge of box, makes a run inside and gets the return ball, takes a shot which any decent keeper would keep out. No, this kid didn't turn suddenly into young Messi, but Bayern is formiddable side, capable of integrating these young players and making them look better than they actually are. 28m :heart:
:howler:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Btw Bayern fans on their forum are laughing at us for letting him leave on loan + option to buy.
Meanwhile clowns like DP84 are calling him dumb and average.
I'm incredibly butthurt about this deal now.wow ffs
He's made an instant impact there.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Btw Bayern fans on their forum are laughing at us for letting him leave on loan + option to buy.
Meanwhile clowns like DP84 are calling him dumb and average.
I'm incredibly butthurt about this deal now.wow ffs
He's made an instant impact there.
Is ok, we got 28 mil. We basically covered Hernanes+Zaza's transfer fees.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This guy features prominently for arguably the best club side in the world right now, but couldn't get a game @ Juventus who still have pseudo footballers like Padoin, Hernanes, and Zaza. Way to go youth :howler:

I really thought Bayern would struggle without Ribery and Robben, but Costa and Coman have ensured that they are still a formidable team and a force to be reckoned with.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I am not convinced of him yet. I need to see consistent intelligence in his game before I can change my mind. Though I have to admit he is having a great start to his Bayern career.

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
I would ignore his stats especially his goals and assists, I still remember when Shaqiri bagged 10 goals and 16 assists his first with Bayern before his glorious move to Stoke. Watching him play he is still raw but for 19 he isn't too far off especially since Shaqiri at that time was 21, and shows more balls than even Gotze! But obviously without the silky finishing and passing.

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
Wide players at Bayern are where most of the offense comes from rather than through the middle where Gotze plays, and if it does go through the middle it's usually to the strikers Lewa/Muller.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I would ignore his stats especially his goals and assists, I still remember when Shaqiri bagged 10 goals and 16 assists his first with Bayern before his glorious move to Stoke. Watching him play he is still raw but for 19 he isn't too far off especially since Shaqiri at that time was 21, and shows more balls than even Gotze! But obviously without the silky finishing and passing.
Wide players at Bayern are where most of the offense comes from rather than through the middle where Gotze plays, and if it does go through the middle it's usually to the strikers Lewa/Muller.
:tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bayern is the perfect club for attacking players, just look at the numbers of their starting strikers over the last 15 years, their back ups, and the players supporting them. Aggressive, attacking football built on league domination (10/15 titles).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)