Kingsley Coman (3 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Marotta sucks at selling that's nothing new, but players jump shipping left and right when your coach's idea of being the boss is not to be friends with his players and the rest go down like flies at first sign of pain and you complain about they are not available (Zaccheroni says hi)

You'd think united got the same pulling power as Bayern and that with offering salaries in pound.

- - - Updated - - -

last part is for Vidal.. whatever same applies.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
he is still a bit raw. as I saw 2 games of him in Bayern shirts, his stats are a bit overrated by Bayern's worldclass players. even Giovinco will make goals and assists at Bayern nowadays :p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
he is still a bit raw. as I saw 2 games of him in Bayern shirts, his stats are a bit overrated by Bayern's worldclass players. even Giovinco will make goals and assists at Bayern nowadays :p
I hate this argument because its simply not true most of the time. Even very good players sometimes fail in top clubs where the expectations are high. For me, if you are good enough to play for the Real's and Bayern's of this world, then you are a good player. Gotze hasn't really done it for Bayern, what would you say about him then when in your logic you don't have to be a good player to play well at Bayern.

Just to be clear though, I am not talking specifically about Coman. I'm addressing the logic of your argument that you don't have to be a good player to play well for Bayern, I think that is just used by people when it's convenient. As for Coman, I've watched him play for Bayern, and he's doing very well for a 19 year old. It's way too early to make a judgment of course, but so far, the early signs look very promising for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)