Kingsley Coman (60 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
heheh we will probably regret this one for years and years. He seems to be destined for stardom.
Might as well let people get all of their anger and moaning in 1 year instead of doing so the next 10.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
heheh we will probably regret this one for years and years. He seems to be destined for stardom.
Might as well let people get all of their anger and moaning in 1 year instead of doing so the next 10.
I hope someone posts in this thread every time he makes an assist, goal, or even takes a dump. CC Marotta on it.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Don't see the point in a 2 year loan deal, the only thing that does is give a player double the standard time to grow in actual value. Why the fuck can we not just loan him out for 1 season then re-evaluate after that. I still stand by what I said that he'd be doing nothing and getting benched hard at this Juve but still we're just shit at getting rid of players.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,400
    Next year we'll all think Benatia will come because we made a pact with them.

Then we'll realize he won't and Stendardo will arrive with Marione Gozze of Filigne Calcio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)