Kingsley Coman (10 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I said it at the beginning, this season the fact he's training full time at Juve is enough imo, he's not really desperately needing game time at this stage when he's so raw. Next season is different though. He needs to play regularly, be it here or somewhere else.
The thing is that everytime he goes in he does good things. He's useful for the team, it's not only for his development.

The kid was a starter in the first game of the league and did well. Since then he barely plays anymore. In his short cameos he always looks good.

Hard to understand.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The thing is that everytime he goes in he does good things. He's useful for the team, it's not only for his development.

The kid was a starter in the first game of the league and did well. Since then he barely plays anymore. In his short cameos he always looks good.

Hard to understand.
He definitely has ability but again some of his decision making let him down e.g. in the 91st minute he gets the ball with no support down the wing, he does really well to keep the ball but runs for the box and shoots from a crazy angle and loses it, Atalanta then counter and we are under pressure again. He needs to learn to just keep the ball and head for the corner. Its probably for things like this that Allegri doesn't fully trust him.

Obviously he will learn by playing more so we should really have used him more in games where we have been winning by a couple of goals.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i believe he could have got a few minutes in some more games so far but this is still some solid playing time. i still think he will get to play (and start) much more when we have secured the scudetto or have a big enough lead at the top which will be around 30th match day i guess. i think he can get 8-10 starts (15-20 total games) and around 1000 minutes of play in all competitions which is good enough for an 18 year old in his first real senior season.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Because everybody here is a better coach and assessor of talent than Allegri, who is actually on the pitch for every training session. :andyandbarcelona:
Yeah ok fair point :D

- - - Updated - - -

Because everybody here is a better coach and assessor of talent than Allegri, who is actually on the pitch for every training session. :andyandbarcelona:
Yeah ok fair point :D

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

Hard to understand.
We have a true jem in the team. Sadly we're going to waste him on series of loans where he will only get injured like Bouy did.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I think he is caught in some kind of trap. He doesn't get many minutes, and is therefore always not 100% match ready.....and when he does come on, he tries too hard to impress rather than just doing the simple things that would benefit the team. In the end, I blame Allegri for this. He seems to value simple football and hard work over flair and speed.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I think he is caught in some kind of trap. He doesn't get many minutes, and is therefore always not 100% match ready.....and when he does come on, he tries too hard to impress rather than just doing the simple things that would benefit the team. In the end, I blame Allegri for this. He seems to value simple football and hard work over flair and speed.
:tup:

But we actually don't know how well is Coman doing in training and what is his real potential. There is still plenty of time 'till the end of the season and I hope we'll see him play much more.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Experience :lol:

Chiellini has tons of it but look what he does. It has nothing to do with experience. Morata also has no experience whatsoever but he was very vital for us.

It's laughable and pathetic that Coman gets chances like these, for 2-3 minutes. Even when he did great in Serie A he was benched in the next match.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Which part isn't true exactly?

Experienced players making mistakes? Or Morata also not having experience but being vital for us? Or that he was great in Serie A (can't remember vs who) but was benched after?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We cant blame Coman who barely gets 5 minutes per month, to make a mistake like this against an experienced opponent who has played a CL final

I dont get why he even came on

- - - Updated - - -

Which part isn't true exactly?

Experienced players making mistakes? Or Morata also not having experience but being vital for us? Or that he was great in Serie A (can't remember vs who) but was benched after?
Experience matters. Chiellini slipped. bad concentration can do that. What Coman did is make a huge positional blunder, wich is not because of concentration, but because of experience.

It matters, he doesnt have it, stop blaming people

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Experience matters. Chiellini slipped. bad concentration can do that. What Coman did is make a huge positional blunder, wich is not because of concentration, but because of experience.

It matters, he doesnt have it, stop blaming people
But on the other hand Morata is farting experience?

And no, Chiellini slip was just an example, maybe even a bad one. My point one is that even experienced players make stupid mistakes, we've seen shitload of those from both Chiellini and Bonucci, despite the years of experience.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013

And no, Chiellini slip was just an example, maybe even a bad one. My point one is that even experienced players make stupid mistakes, we've seen shitload of those from both Chiellini and Bonucci, despite the years of experience.
Morata is much less raw than Coman. Big difference in being a bench player at Madrid who even had a taste of a CL final victory, and being in PSGs youth set up playing infront of 11 people on a potato field

Obviously experience isn't everything. But I don't fancy throwing out an 18 year old who's barely played top level football on to the pitch in a huge CL match that's so closely contested.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Morata has far more experience than Coman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)