Kingsley Coman (21 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Can't get enough of his goal still. Compare it to his earlier youtube compilations he seems to score a lot of goals cutting inside and striking

still gotta love how he's trying to copy Pogba's arm turning celebration :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Don't hold a candle to this.

:touched:

- - - Updated - - -

He was a great player without a doubt. One of my favorites if not fav left back.
he along with the likes of Cafu at the time changed the roles of full backs into ones that pushed forwards a lot, though they were generally quite good defensively, unfortunately now it is either one or the other

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It was soooo bad having Molinaro and Grygera on the flank afterwards. It felt like a plague...
worse... armand traore. It was quite funny listening to someone comment about how bad he has been at qpr on the radio last night and i thought... how the fuck did he even get to play for Juve never mind be given the legendary #17 shirt to go with it

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
worse... armand traore. It was quite funny listening to someone comment about how bad he has been at qpr on the radio last night and i thought... how the fuck did he even get to play for Juve never mind be given the legendary #17 shirt to go with it
Nah, Traore barely played here while the other two were our starters for years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)