Kingsley Coman (12 Viewers)

Kingsley96

Jun 21, 2014
To be fair Serie A won't be a bad champ for him to develop his skill. He have quite the backpack of ability with him and playing in the midfield you have will make him loose the habit he got to do a little too much by himself something that impede his game-play. So maybe not this years but the next you will have quite the player.

I think he's staying for sure. The only reason he's leaving PSG is (IMO) because he doesn't get to play while we offer him exactly that. I expect him to play some games here, just like Pogba did when he arrived (he probably influenced the deal too).
Not completely sure it's all about play time to be fair, last years he was only 17 so i think it's ain't uncommon and best for him to not play much and this years he probably would have had a good amount of game be it in Paris or in an other L1 side like Lille who were interested and when you see how well Lille is developing their players in the last few years it's not bad at all going here.
The true story is just that weather is so shitty here in Paris during the last 2 years that they just decided to go in a more sunny country to be able to do some barbecue every sunday.

Also, don't get too excited already. For every Pogba there's a Buoy.
I think you could for this one.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is 18?. Then he is destined to sassuolo for like 2 years r what?.

Can we sign a young dude who can get minutes now and stop our mediocrity in mid?.

Ill pray that Conte has the balls to treat him like we did with Pogba and make him do an impact right away. It all depends on the player tho... but since we dont hve money, we need to try new things now.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Athletically he's ready for the first team. I think that is one of the most important factors for youth getting into our squad. Like how Pogba was athletically ready if not already superior to most on the field.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Looking at his CV in the first page, this man barely has top flight experience. Its highly unlikely that he will feature for us this year it seems. Lets hope conte has other plans for him.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
he already played some minutes with PSG.

I'm pretty sure it's part of the deal that he plays at least the first semester with Juve first team.

Kingsley96

Jun 21, 2014
Looking at his CV in the first page, this man barely has top flight experience. Its highly unlikely that he will feature for us this year it seems. Lets hope conte has other plans for him.
He played 2 years in french CFA it's not the L1 but it's quite un ugly and rough champ and lets not speak about the pitch, to play in there he had to bulk up quite much during 2012/13 season he also trained with the pro so physically he is ready i think, also you could see if there is doubt on his form in the minute he will play in pre season match, if he is not ready then he could be loaned at the end of the transfer window.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He played 2 years in french CFA it's not the L1 but it's quite un ugly and rough champ and lets not speak about the pitch, to play in there he had to bulk up quite much during 2012/13 season he also trained with the pro so physically he is ready i think, also you could see if there is doubt on his form in the minute he will play in pre season match, if he is not ready then he could be loaned at the end of the transfer window.
Lets hope so

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It was the same with Pogba. Coman got some minutes in the first team already.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pogba had 3 senior footie games under his belt when he came to us. Coman has 3 senior footie games under his belt coming to us.

Pogba was signed when he was 19, Coman just turned 18.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
But Poggy was Destiny´s Child. The chosen N!gger one.

We all know it will not happen again so easily

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)