Kingsley Coman (26 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Oh hush princess Malta potatoes.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand why they'd be fickle. Coman is someone who tries a lot, is very active, but has little end product. Mostly because his decision making is awful. This means that maybe he'll decide one game and score twice, but maybe he'll screw up the next. He's great to have on your bench as anything could happen when you put him on, but I understand the decision to let him go.
He's the same as Salah at Roma, a player who is given free rein to all out attack with no defensive responsibility and still manages to bottle most everything due to appalling decision making.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Such a FIFA player

Great to watch, especially off of the bench. And he almost produces some nice stuff. And everybody gets on the hype train.

5 games later, he's still ALMOST producing something, but never quite actually pulling it out of the hat often enough.

Having said that, through no fault of his own his teammates didn't capitalize on the couple of chances he created. Great sub appearance from him.

Maybe his intelligence will improve with experience, but maybe not. We'll see.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I don't understand why so many here hate on Coman. It must be because he left. I think he's a fantastic talent. A pleasure to watch when challenging his direct opponent. Yes, he fails a lot, but thats because he try something very hard. I can think of very few players who have a remotely good success rate compared to how daring they play. Daring players can break defenses up when they're parking the bus and moving the ball around won't convert anything.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't understand why so many here hate on Coman. It must be because he left. I think he's a fantastic talent. A pleasure to watch when challenging his direct opponent. Yes, he fails a lot, but thats because he try something very hard. I can think of very few players who have a remotely good success rate compared to how daring they play. Daring players can break defenses up when they're parking the bus and moving the ball around won't convert anything.
most of those who hate him now didnt like him even when he was here, some started hating him when he left and some started hating him when he said the goal vs Juve was the biggest moment in his career. i dont hate him, i liked him when he was here but feel indifferent towards him now. i think most do, but its still fun to laugh at former players when they fail

- - - Updated - - -

that criminal doesn't deserve to wear the NT shirt.
Ribery (or Lacazette, if Bilal cant be convinced)-Benzema-Griezmann wins you the Euro, even with the dreadful midfield

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Such a FIFA player

Great to watch, especially off of the bench. And he almost produces some nice stuff. And everybody gets on the hype train.

5 games later, he's still ALMOST producing something, but never quite actually pulling it out of the hat often enough.

Having said that, through no fault of his own his teammates didn't capitalize on the couple of chances he created. Great sub appearance from him.

Maybe his intelligence will improve with experience, but maybe not. We'll see.
he is doing very well for his age, having done well for bayern and was dangerous for france coming from the bench. He just seems so much like sterling to me but with a good cross.. doesnt strike me as intelligent.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
i don't hate him only hated when he scored in CL when he played against us.
I don't even think that he is that great of a talent.
He is no crack will not cry over him in the future

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
that was a given.
If Bayern is really that stupid the player will come back to us and we could sell him for 40-50m (looking at Sanè XD) and Bayern would do us a favor by making him play and increase his value just to let it go back.
Anyway no team would pay 7m on loans just to let the player go. We knew they would buy already last summer.
Dunno why Marotta made installements for it. He could have asked the 28m in cash

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)