Kingsley Coman - AM RLC - PSG (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The irony is that Cronios would be the first person coming here to complain if and when we sell Vidal or Pogba. End of the day you can sell an asset for on and above its value only when there is demand.
Although i reckon that noone would be happy to see us selling Pogba or Vidal.
I believe that every player has a price. The important thing is to sell him at the right price, so that he can be properly replaced.
If this is the case, then the team would benefot from it, like we did with ZZ and Napoli with Cavani.
MArotta's greatest flaw is his inability to sell players for a decent price. He has quite a lot to prove one that field before anyone can claim that can make any profits from such deals.
Up untill the moment we have been bleeding cash with most of our transfers, even when we sell, we sell at +50% loss (with our best sale being Giaccherini)
And when we buy buy, or even lose, we do it on significant loses, apart from some opportunity targets.
Now the interesting part is that we have accumulated a surplus of CMs, (and SSs) that we can now afford to sell some of them.
With Coman, our midefield can now survive (Pogba,Pirlo,Marchisio) for both now and the Pirlo-less future, even if we sell Vidal.
And a possible sale of Vidal or Pogba for big money, could help us buy either a top finisher, or another a starter LB+LM

No one would complain on that, but no one would like to see us selling of players like we did with Amauri, Diego, Melo, Matri, Immobile etc)
and spend the cash to more mediocre subs Marotta has been buying...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I believe that every player has a price. The important thing is to sell him at the right price, so that he can be properly replaced.
If this is the case, then the team would benefot from it, like we did with ZZ and Napoli with Cavani.
MArotta's greatest flaw is his inability to sell players for a decent price. He has quite a lot to prove one that field before anyone can claim that can make any profits from such deals.
Up untill the moment we have been bleeding cash with most of our transfers, even when we sell, we sell at +50% loss (with our best sale being Giaccherini)
And when we buy buy, or even lose, we do it on significant loses, apart from some opportunity targets.
Now the interesting part is that we have accumulated a surplus of CMs, (and SSs) that we can now afford to sell some of them.
With Coman, our midefield can now survive (Pogba,Pirlo,Marchisio) for both now and the Pirlo-less future, even if we sell Vidal.
And a possible sale of Vidal or Pogba for big money, could help us buy either a top finisher, or another a starter LB+LM

No one would complain on that, but no one would like to see us selling of players like we did with Amauri, Diego, Melo, Matri, Immobile etc)
and spend the cash to more mediocre subs Marotta has been buying...
@AlexJuventino you read?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I believe that every player has a price....long post etc
This is all well and good, but the idea of player valuations rising and falling depending on form and achievement still seems lost on you. We buy players who are doing well, so they cost more. Said player comes here and doesn't do very well, we sell them for less as their value has decreased. It's all a bit hur dur to really need explaining.

I appreciate I've probably wasted 60 seconds of my time posting this, but I've wasted more on lesser people.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@Mark correct me if im wrong, but if he is born in 1996 and now is 2014 that means hes 18 years old. from what i know if someone plays for a club atleast 3 seasons between 15 and 21 age he is considered a home grown player. so 18-19 (thats one), 19-20 (thats two) and 20-21 (thats three). so Mark, wil he be a homegrown player for us if he spends his next 3 seasons with us? :confused:

Nov 8, 2012
The season ended in May, when he was still 17. So by the end of next season, he will still be 18, by the end of his second season 19 and by the end of his third season 20. Is it between 15-20 or really before he turns 20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)