Kingsley Coman - AM RLC - PSG (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
must be one of the first youngsters with techincal ability that we sign? Usually its either midfielders, goalkeepers or defenders from Barca :D

Awesome though, seems highly talented and was wanted by the big teams in Europe, great job by Beppe and the gang.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
must be one of the first youngsters with techincal ability that we sign? Usually its either midfielders, goalkeepers or defenders from Barca :D

Awesome though, seems highly talented and was wanted by the big teams in Europe, great job by Beppe and the gang.
:lol: of all positions, we sign defenders from them

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011

Exactly. This transfer can be a fantastic deal.. Coman is rated highly amongst the parisians..

We signed Sergio Buenacasa from Barca btw.. Too young to get the chance at the first team, though..

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #105
    So disapointed we got rid of him in the past, he was so promising imo. Still can't forget how he shut down Eto'o.

@Mark let me open the Coman thread. Let me bless it. :spliff:
    =
    I'll give the DD thread if we get him. :p

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
    He left PSG. IMO it's obvious that he wants to be more involved in the team, which French club couldn't offer him. He decided to follow Pogba's footsteps (I'm sure he said a good thing or two about us as well) and came here. He's one of the biggest talents out there and considering that long term contract we offered him I'd say he'd be in our first team as well. In his first season he may not play a lot but he will surely get his chance plenty of times, just like Pogba. So IMO he won't be sent on loan and I also believe there's no chance we'd play him in our Primavera.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him here. Exciting transfer and player, I'm glad Marotta pulled another great move.

Having said that, I like how we're finally giving a focus on youth. Unlike never before.
    :tup:

I still don't know why berardi was not called back , instead gio will stay here . Coman , berardi and morata would have been perfect to rotate with tevez , sanchez/iturbe/X and llorente in a 4-3-2-1 / 4-3-3 .

Jun 21, 2014
    PSG fan? Do you know the kid? Describe him if you can.
    Well first he is not an AM or an attacking winger even if his ability may predispose him to those positions, he is more of a deep-lying playmaker, who like to get the ball deep then move it up and dictate the play with his dribbling or his pass.
    As for his abilitys his biggest strength is withouts doubts his dribbling, it's surprising how he can past 3 or more players on regular basis even in tight space he is also really fast as well as you probably saw. It could be added that he as some good passing, he is also a hard worker and is really a consistent player.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    Well first he is not an AM or an attacking winger even if his ability may predispose him to those positions, he is more of a deep-lying playmaker, who like to get the ball deep then move it up and dictate the play with his dribbling or his pass.
    As for his abilitys his biggest strength is withouts doubts his dribbling, it's surprising how he can past 3 or more players on regular basis even in tight space he is also really fast as well as you probably saw. It could be added that he as some good passing, he is also a hard worker and is really a consistent player.
    His pace combined with sleek dribbling makes it hard for anyone but to think he'd excel as a winger.. The boy has many good qualities, it's a great gift for Conte to make world class player out of..

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Thanks. I think Conte will use him on the wings or as B2B because those are qualities needed for those positions.

So it seems we've got a very decent acquisition :tup:
    @Mark
    Are Sanchez and Morata still our main targets? Give your opinion if both are possible :D

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Realist. Can't see us having 2 young CMs in the squad. If he's considered as a Pogba replacement though...

Anyway i'll be happy with this signing. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)