Kingsley Coman - AM RLC - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sabella is such a wanker for not calling him up..Franco Di Santo....
He's clearly a shit coach. He's just lucky he has one of the best players of all time playing for his team, who might actually carry this rather mediocre team ( of great individual players) all the way to the final and win.

Tevez is better than every other Argentina striker besides Messi.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He's clearly a $#@! coach. He's just lucky he has one of the best players of all time playing for his team, who might actually carry this rather mediocre team ( of great individual players) all the way to the final and win.

Tevez is better than every other Argentina striker besides Messi
I guess you are not serious...
Aguero is twice the player Tevez is...
Tevez is a good player but seriously we are talking about Aguero!
As for Higuain they are very different players so it depends on what you need on the field.. If you need more possession and players who can create then Tevez is your man. If you are looking for someone to finish what the team create then Higuain is a much better choice

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Sabella is a poor coach IMO, another one that thinks names win you games. If I'm not mistaken he played Higuain - Messi - Aguero vs Iraq. They barely won that 1 - 0 thanks to Messi. Only a retard puts 3 CFs in 433.

Tevez should have gone there instead of Palacio at least.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I guess you are not serious...
Aguero is twice the player Tevez is...
Tevez is a good player but seriously we are talking about Aguero!
As for Higuain they are very different players so it depends on what you need on the field.. If you need more possession and players who can create then Tevez is your man. If you are looking for someone to finish what the team create then Higuain is a much better choice
how did aguero and higuain fare so far in the WC?

- - - Updated - - -

Sabella is a poor coach IMO, another one that thinks names win you games. If I'm not mistaken he played Higuain - Messi - Aguero vs Iraq. They barely won that 1 - 0 thanks to Messi. Only a retard puts 3 CFs in 433.

Tevez should have gone there instead of Palacio at least.

tevez is not there, because messi dont want, also messi scores far less with tevez around. But the irony now is aguero is out of the WC and higuain is playing like shit, and argentina has no real CFs left in the team

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
how did aguero and higuain fare so far in the WC?

- - - Updated - - -

tevez is not there, because messi dont want, also messi scores far less with tevez around. But the irony now is aguero is out of the WC and higuain is playing like shit, and argentina has no real CFs left in the team
:agree:

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
tevez is not there, because messi dont want, also messi scores far less with tevez around. But the irony now is aguero is out of the WC and higuain is playing like $#@!, and argentina has no real CFs left in the team
:tup:

Be prepared to be called deluded by messi fan boys . ( From exp ) :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Tevez is better than Higuain and would have done a better job than a half injured Aguero. Sabella is a fucking retard, and Messi is a little bitch who can't handle playing alongside a player who the Argentine public love more.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:tup:

Be prepared to be called deluded by messi fan boys . ( From exp ) :D
they cant function together for whatever reason but it doesnt mean you dont take the guy just in case, like this case :p

Tevez is better than Higuain and would have done a better job than a half injured Aguero. Sabella is a fucking retard, and Messi is a little bitch who can't handle playing alongside a player who the Argentine public love more.
how can you not love tevez :D

- - - Updated - - -

He is ? :oops: :D

But anyway it should be about argentina and not messi . Calling palacio over tevez is foolish.

i dont hate messi, why should i? i recognize the talent and give him props when due, if thats being a fanboy so be it

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Anyone who denies Messi's talent is not all there. The guy is out of this world.

But fuck he's such an asshole…if what they say on the media is true, of course. He's such a little fairy its unbelievable.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
hey i just thought of one thing. this guy wasnt even born when we won our last CL. he was born on 13 june 96 while our CL final against Ajax was on 22 may :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)