Killzone 2 (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I love to zoom in with the M3 Assault rifle of the ISA, its not really that long distance ala snipers, but long distance enough for assault rifles. Quite neat scope.

Dru, will holler when I play online, right now I dont have PSN ID yet because I'm waiting until I get a headset, which will be soon. Considering I just got PS3, also busy with other top games, like MGS4, or PES etc, hehe.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
I love to zoom in with the M3 Assault rifle of the ISA, its not really that long distance ala snipers, but long distance enough for assault rifles. Quite neat scope.

Dru, will holler when I play online, right now I dont have PSN ID yet because I'm waiting until I get a headset, which will be soon. Considering I just got PS3, also busy with other top games, like MGS4, or PES etc, hehe.
You don't need a headset, you can use any Bluetooth headset/device.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i love the using the bitch. its really powerful and its range is pretty good as well. right now i skim along as a medic to rack up pts so i can't employ the bitch as a med :tdown:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think he is talking about a weapon burke :D

Word. I used to play Killzone One all the time, but I don't have a PS3 now.
I'm not kidding when I say this one is like 4-5 times the game the first one was.

And I LIKED the first one alot, atleast campagin, online it was a mess. But this one, its easily the best action game I have played, its really beyond crazy good. The graphics is groundbreaking to say the least.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Isnt that cheat weapon? ;) Other gamers say it is, that it has a glitch of auto aim, so its easy to get kills with it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
sorry bud. I live very far from there (all the way in Kanata) and unforutnately I have no room for rent.

have you checked on kijji, and craig list? you might find something there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)