Killzone 2 (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You know you're going to love it, but just in case you have any doubts, here are some brand new in-game videos of the single player mode in action.

Eeek.

They should make a smilie of me humping a PS3.

"But, but, but, the 360. Its supposed to be on par graphically with the PS3?!?!?!?!"

Really????

Enjoy. February can't get here soon enough

http://gamersyde.com/news_7380_en.html

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    i love you sergio, the only other pro-ps3 person here next to myself
    Don't get me wrong, I love my 360 as well.

But, in all honesty, when you look at what is under the hood of the PS3, it is just capable of so, so much. The developers for Killzone 2 have stated that they are only using between 55-60% of the Cell Processor and its SPU's.

360 got off to a flying start, and it doing phoenomenally well, but in the end, when all is said and done, I believe that the PS3 will overtake it.

They need to drop that price though.

Keep in mind that Sony has so many franchises under its belt, and we haven't even seen some of the classics such as a true Gran Turismo sequel, Jax and Daxter, God of War, and many others

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Don't get me wrong, I love my 360 as well.

But, in all honesty, when you look at what is under the hood of the PS3, it is just capable of so, so much. The developers for Killzone 2 have stated that they are only using between 55-60% of the Cell Processor and its SPU's.

360 got off to a flying start, and it doing phoenomenally well, but in the end, when all is said and done, I believe that the PS3 will overtake it.

They need to drop that price though.

Keep in mind that Sony has so many franchises under its belt, and we haven't even seen some of the classics such as a true Gran Turismo sequel, Jax and Daxter, God of War, and many others
    yep, sergio, have you completed little big planet yet? or created any levels?

although ps3 has some good sequels, xbox is a different player compared to nintendo, some of playstations killer games (grand theft auto, final fantasy, tekken, devil may cry and i'm sure there are others too) are now on the xbox, although ps3 is more powerful, and i think it's better and has great exclusives and ulitmately will prove to be better than the xbox

killzone2 is going to be the shizzle, cannot wait, feb/march is going to be a great time for gamers, so many good games coming out

and just for the record on ps3 v xbox

mgs4 on xbox

http://360.kombo.com/images/content/news/blurb_mgs4xbox360oj1_20080826.png

:D

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Re, its not happening on the 360. And quite honestly, the days of 3rd party exclusives are over. It just costs too much to develop some of these titles for them to make it exclusive to one console.

As far as LBP, I haven't finished it yet, but I could use some online help in the levels so that I can get my stickers and stuff so that I can finally build my levels.

One more thing guys.

Pioneer just developed a 400GB Blu Ray Disc, and guess what it is compatible on??

You guessed it. the PS3

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    i cannot wait for killzone 2! was in love with killzone 1 especially online, although the repetative use of mines and frags were annoying, but the sniper with the blue tack cross hairs on tv was a sweet tactic of mine :D

i just hope the months of delays is worth it and not a anti climax

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    while i ended up getting a 360 i secretly covet a ps3, the 360 has an excellent line-up of games but the ps3 is by far the better machine
    that's why your a cool guy rob, you say things how they are and you don't chat crap, take my younger cousin, he was a playstation man from 1 to 2, was impatient, and ended up getting an xbox due to it coming out before the ps3, now he seems to think the xbox360 is better than the ps3 and gears of war 2 is the greatest game ever (its good, but that's going a bit far)

i think he'd in denial :D

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Re, its not happening on the 360 And quite honestly, the days of 3rd party exclusives are over. It just costs too much to develop some of these titles for them to make it exclusive to one console.

As far as LBP, I haven't finished it yet, but I could use some online help in the levels so that I can get my stickers and stuff so that I can finally build my levels.

One more thing guys.

Pioneer just developed a 400GB Blu Ray Disc, and guess what it is compatible on??

You guessed it. the PS3
    if you meant in regard to mgs4 on the xbox, i was being sarcastic, i think the pic is funny since the game had to be compressed even on a blueray 50gb disc, so it's like, how u gna do that on dvd's? 10 disc collectors edition :evil: lol

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    if you meant in regard to mgs4 on the xbox, i was being sarcastic, i think the pic is funny since the game had to be compressed even on a blueray 50gb disc, so it's like, how u gna do that on dvd's? 10 disc collectors edition :evil: lol
    lol reminds me of the scene when otacon contacts you after you beat crying wolf boss and tells you to insert disc 2, then he says "oh wait this is on a playstation 3 blue ray disc format now, no need to change" was thinking indirect swipe to xbox there :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)