Killzone 2 (2 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
awesome!

i just spoke to a buddy of mine here who works at one of the vg spots here and he told me that i don't have to worry about pre-ordering a copy ;)

now all i have to do is set aside sometime for this epic masterpiece

Buy on AliExpress.com

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
i guess i'm the only one who found it slightly overrated, stunning graphics, but i wasn't so keen on the shooting aspect, also it seemd you're very limited to just taking cover and popping out every now and again for a few shots

though overall very good, nice that a lot of the objects are interactive, as said before, graphics are top, best looking game i've played yet, and from the reviews i've read it looks to be a very good game

27th feb here we come

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i guess i'm the only one who found it slightly overrated, stunning graphics, but i wasn't so keen on the shooting aspect, also it seemd you're very limited to just taking cover and popping out every now and again for a few shots

though overall very good, nice that a lot of the objects are interactive, as said before, graphics are top, best looking game i've played yet, and from the reviews i've read it looks to be a very good game

27th feb here we come
get it from play.com bro £30 cheaper than any of the other stores that will sell it and it comes with a limited edition kz2 ps3 theme

i cant d/l the demo cause my ps3 isnt linked online at my home at uni, but i know its gona be kick ass, waited too long for this and its gona be worth it

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    Oh yeah, that demo is fucking great.

None of that "run and gun" bullshit that youfind in a lot of FPS.

You run and gun, you die quickly. its that simple.

Graphics don't need any explanation.

I love the cover and peek system, but my only complaint is that you have to manually zoom once you are out of cover.

Besides that, though, the action is intense, and you have to play it with surround sound. you feel like you are actually part of a war.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Oh yeah, that demo is fucking great.

None of that "run and gun" bullshit that youfind in a lot of FPS.

You run and gun, you die quickly. its that simple.

Graphics don't need any explanation.

I love the cover and peek system, but my only complaint is that you have to manually zoom once you are out of cover.

Besides that, though, the action is intense, and you have to play it with surround sound. you feel like you are actually part of a war.
    cant wait to hook dat shit to my gaming chair the sound from that is intense, one of the best gaming chairs around

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    get it from play.com bro £30 cheaper than any of the other stores that will sell it and it comes with a limited edition kz2 ps3 theme

i cant d/l the demo cause my ps3 isnt linked online at my home at uni, but i know its gona be kick ass, waited too long for this and its gona be worth it
    already done it!! amazon also do it ££0 free delivery but i trust play.com, i ordered my limited edition mgs4 from them and they sent it to me a day before the game's release date :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    OMG what a sick ass game. Got it today (got PS3 today too), holy shit, what a masterpiece it is so far (I'm in the snipers with laser sights section), the graphic is breaktaking, but the action and how HARD it is even when you play in the easiest mode, makes is such an epic game. I mean, I'm a fairly good gamer in these type of games, but its like you have to re-think how you play completely. You cant be without cover for 5 seconds, or you are TOAST.

But most importantly, how ridicolously inventive and and smart the AI, they use the surroundings so tactically. I could gun down a whole squad quickly, and then be stuck on 2-3 guys for a LONG while because they were fllanking me nonstop, even the most minor of check points bits could be pain in the ass, if you didnt read carefully and play it soundly. As it was said above, no such thing as run and gun anymore, which was mainly the basis for these type of shooters.

nasser

Dec 12, 2005
    OMG what a sick ass game. Got it today (got PS3 today too), holy shit, what a masterpiece it is so far (I'm in the snipers with laser sights section), the graphic is breaktaking, but the action and how HARD it is even when you play in the easiest mode, makes is such an epic game. I mean, I'm a fairly good gamer in these type of games, but its like you have to re-think how you play completely. You cant be without cover for 5 seconds, or you are TOAST.

But most importantly, how ridicolously inventive and and smart the AI, they use the surroundings so tactically. I could gun down a whole squad quickly, and then be stuck on 2-3 guys for a LONG while because they were fllanking me nonstop, even the most minor of check points bits could be pain in the ass, if you didnt read carefully and play it soundly. As it was said above, no such thing as run and gun anymore, which was mainly the basis for these type of shooters.
    you think the AI is smart on easy mode, wait until you play it on hard (veteran) :evil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)