Kill Bill (3 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Oh GOD.... i cant wait to see the movie in the cinema!!!!

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNn!!!!!!

U know...this kind of movie is "love it or hate it"..kind.
I remember in the volume 1....a some people leaved the cinema after some fight scenes.... but a lot more were enjoying it.

I definitely LOVED it!!!! I CAAANNT WAIIT FOR THE VOL 22222222222222222222

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Dear Vicky and Paul,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not reveal anything about the movie, I am going to see it Friday.

If you do, I will kill you both. :)

Vicky, I know where you work, and Paul, I have friends in London :D

Serge, what if .......
bill kills you first
tee-hee-hee *angel smile*

sorry tho, i hope you enjoy it
and i will PM Shadowfax ......
b/c i don't wanna die

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Paul, what possessed you to see a movie at the cinemas 3 times? Was it the wads of cash falling out of your pockets? :D
He He

No ,Had to go to 3 screenings for work

I will pay to go see it again as soon as i get a chance to pop over to the empire though

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

She was in "Battle Royale", Tarantino probably saw her there. Good film that.

yes ! that's it ! i forgot what it was called

i'd wanna see that

hehe i coudnt resist to see gogo again and i dowloaded that "battle royale" movie from the DVD rip...718 MBs :groan:

jeje It was kind of interesting plot......wait a moment... the plot was very twisted!!! jeje but i liked at least the originality:
"41 students of the same classroom (7th grade) killing each other to death until one left standing".

It was kind of interesting to see those scenes of friends betraying others and friends killing each other!!.

Kind of twisted thou.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I just came back from watching it. I really liked it, maybe cos I'm a Tarantino fan anyhow

btw Paul thanks for the tip to stay until after the credits. My gf was like "this better be worth it". I didn't expect the last bit to be so short though

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I'm gonna watch it on saturday, REALLY excited.

Seen Vol. 1 several times now and love it. Gonna get'em both on DVD when they release the movies as a set, I've heard that's supposed to be a good release.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I really enjoyed Vol 1 because i love Oriental sword battles and that kind of thing....plus the plot and some scenes of the movie are very "anime" like.

even there is an anime in the O ren isshi scene.

But IMO, the movie with the best martial arts choreography is crouching tiger hidden dragon.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Vol. 2 was much more story-driven and less artistic than the first.

IMO its one weak point was the fact that it wasn't a classic in that it didn't have any trademarks e.g. the yellow jumpsuit or the spurting blood.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hehe sorry mate, I'm trying to avoid giving away the major themes and events. I'd better shut up now, I hate it when people ruin movies like that.

btw, I've got just one spoiler for you, I hope you don't get annoyed at me for telling you this, but I just can't get over it, I was so surprised :eek:

Wait for it........

Truly amazing, I assure you......

You'll be SO surprised...

Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's FATHER :shocked:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
GET THE FUKK OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!

NO WAY!!!!!

Damn, and those 50 times I watched The Empire Strikes Back, I thought that Vader was saying to Luke, "Luke I am retarded."

He was saying "Luke, I am your father". I need to invest in a home theatre system.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

hehe i coudnt resist to see gogo again and i dowloaded that "battle royale" movie from the DVD rip...718 MBs :groan:

jeje It was kind of interesting plot......wait a moment... the plot was very twisted!!! jeje but i liked at least the originality:
"41 students of the same classroom (7th grade) killing each other to death until one left standing".

It was kind of interesting to see those scenes of friends betraying others and friends killing each other!!.

Kind of twisted thou.

i downloaded BR too :groan: watchin it right now. about 30 mins left. that thing is twisted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)