Kill Bill (2 Viewers)

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #61
    OH GOD I'm so upset

It's already out in the US and I doubt they'll EVER show it in Msia and I have to get the DVD, and they're hitting no.1 in the US and I really wanna see it!!!!

And like Serge, DONT tell me anything bout it!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    does anyone know the name of the soundtrack in Vol.2 when Uma is watching a movie with her daughter ?
    i'm inlove with that song

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    nevermind i just found it myself

Artist: Malcolm McLaren
    Song: About Her

Well no one told me about her
    The way she lies
    How many people cried

The way she lies
    How many people cried

But it’s too late to say you’re sorry
    How would I know?
    Why should I care?
    Please don’t bother to find her
    She’s not there

How many people cried

But it’s too late to say you’re sorry
    How would I know?
    Why should I care?
    Please don’t bother trying to find her
    She’s not there
    She’s not there…

did anyone else like the song ?

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    anyone has seen the movie "kill bill" starring Uma Thurman? I actually liked it, but when it ended it left me in a confusion, so if anyone understood the movie please tell me
    Loved the movei ...and its a three parts movei so thats why i think you got confused you just have to wait for the hall thing to finish to get the hall picture ...
    Kill Bill 2 is out very excited to go watch it i think i will go thios weekend ...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Tarantino has a brilliant idea for KILL BILL VOL. 3: Vernita Green's (Vivica A. Fox's) daughter, Nikki, will be the main character who will KILL THE BRIDE. Nikki (Ambrosia Kelley) will be raised by Sofie Fatale (Julie Dreyfus), who inherits all of Bill's money and raises Nikki. Tarantino plans to shoot footage now while Ambrosia Kelley is still young, and shoot the rest of the film in ten to fifteen years!

Tarantino refused to use any computer-generated special effects in the KILL BILL series, instead relying on wire-fu and hundreds of gallons of fake blood for a higher level of realism. Given his plans for the third installment of the KILL BILL series, I suspect he'd sooner commit harakiri than use CG to morph his actors into younger or older versions of themselves in KILL BILL VOL. 3

http://www.i4u.com/article1421.html

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
    that film rocks! soundtrack is good too. for me the worst scene is the bit where uma is in bed at hospital and that guy comes and she bites and grabs hold of his lip/tongue and also when she slices thru the guy's acheles

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Srecka ] ++
    I saw this movie some weeks ago, terrible...
    The movie was OK.

if you compare it to Vol.1 then it was terrible. if you think about it, there was no action at all in it. first of all the Mr. blond died from the stupid snake, the one-eyed ***** got killed by taking her other eye out, and finally Bill himself died from the stupied heart move thing. SO WHERE'S THE ACTION??!!

p.s Vol.1 soundtrack "nancy sinatra - bang bang" rocks.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Anyone else notice that not a single person in Volume 2 was killed with a sword, as opposed to about 500 in Vol. 1? :D

Ramin, the soundtrack did indeed rock :thumb:

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Anyone else notice that not a single person in Volume 2 was killed with a sword, as opposed to about 500 in Vol. 1? :D

Ramin, the soundtrack did indeed rock :thumb:
    thx for opening my eyes Graham ;)
    i have to admit i wasn't thinking about that
    i need to watch it a few more times

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    hey, not our fault you haven't seen a movie that's been around for months now :)

btw, I hate to spoil another movie for ya, but Darth Vader is Luke's father.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)