Kill Bill (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I saw the movie some weeks ago.. and i found it fantastic... the plot is cool.. the fights are cool.. the blood coming out from the odies are very cool, (but exxagerated and funny too).

OK sally , ill tell u what i understood from the movie, someone corect me if im wrong... a quick summary:

The girl known as "Blak mamba" is Uma thurman (as far as i know she didnt revealed her name in the movie... and when he did that in the beggninng of the movie.. it was censored i dont know why).She is a former member of a leite group of assasins commanded by "Bill"

For unknown reasons (i think that she left the group without authorixation and bill chased her), "BIll" punished her fomr something she did.. and "killed" her in his weeding. She was pregnant when she was attacked by the group of assasins.

4 years later she wakes up from the coma and decided to seek for revenge against each one of the assasins (former partners of her) who punished her, including Bill... who had some personal relation with her.

The plot is based in how Uma chases and kills each one of the members of the elite group. IN the first movie she kills 3 of them: the nigga girl, O-ren Isshi and that fench girl who was Oren´s partner.

IN the end of the movie... she did a new list showing who were the sassasins left to kill... and in the other scene... Bill reveals that th little girl who Uma had inside his body whikle pregnant didnt died, and is under Bill´s control.

The movie ends there.

Someone told me that "KIll Bill" have 4 volumes!

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
I saw the movie some weeks ago.. and i found it fantastic... the plot is cool.. the fights are cool.. the blood coming out from the odies are very cool, (but exxagerated and funny too).

OK sally , ill tell u what i understood from the movie, someone corect me if im wrong... a quick summary:

The girl known as "Blak mamba" is Uma thurman (as far as i know she didnt revealed her name in the movie... and when he did that in the beggninng of the movie.. it was censored i dont know why).She is a former member of a leite group of assasins commanded by "Bill"

For unknown reasons (i think that she left the group without authorixation and bill chased her), "BIll" punished her fomr something she did.. and "killed" her in his weeding. She was pregnant when she was attacked by the group of assasins.

4 years later she wakes up from the coma and decided to seek for revenge against each one of the assasins (former partners of her) who punished her, including Bill... who had some personal relation with her.

The plot is based in how Uma chases and kills each one of the members of the elite group. IN the first movie she kills 3 of them: the nigga girl, O-ren Isshi and that fench girl who was Oren´s partner.

IN the end of the movie... she did a new list showing who were the sassasins left to kill... and in the other scene... Bill reveals that th little girl who Uma had inside his body whikle pregnant didnt died, and is under Bill´s control.

The movie ends there.

Someone told me that "KIll Bill" have 4 volumes!
Negro or of African Descendant would have been the preferred term I suppose. ;)

Anyway, I found Kill Bill really cool but confusing. Some ppl said it was total sh*t but others thought it was awesome. I thought it was really cool.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

Negro or of African Descendant would have been the preferred term I suppose. ;)

Anyway, I found Kill Bill really cool but confusing. Some ppl said it was total sh*t but others thought it was awesome. I thought it was really cool.
ok ok i didnt used that term with racist purpouses, after all, i have more or less the same color as her.. but i dont know how to call us in nglish.. maybe latin girl? :confused:

About the movie, yeah.. like i said in other thread.. tha movie is like "love it or hate it". I even remember a few couples and some girls leaving the cinema in the middle of tyhe movie.-... but then other say that it was phenomenal.

IM personal, i liked it a lot!

K10

Jul 12, 2002
If you are referring to Vivica A Fox, the lady who Uma first killed infront of her own daughter, well she is African American.

Latin would be you and me I guess. I am mixed but mostly latin ( I look italian:D).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
If you are referring to Vivica A Fox, the lady who Uma first killed infront of her own daughter, well she is African American.

Latin would be you and me I guess. I am mixed but mostly latin ( I look italian:D).
Oh oh i used bad terms here... i forgot to add the "american"...

"latin-american".... hehe im a latin american..

i forgot that u are a latin too.. but from italy. Latins form europe and latins from america doesnt look the same :p.. we are more "brownished" :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
What about black people in England? Are they African English? or in Sweden: African Swedish? :D ;)

Anyways, I saw the film a month an a half ago, and I didnt like it very much, i couldnt watch more than the first 45 minutes. But I liked the way it was done tho, with the split iscreen, cartoon scenes, black and white, etc. IMO QT is getting the Oscarthis year as best director.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well its a normal good story... but i very interesting the style the director use to express the story.

And yes.. there are great number of fights i think.

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    i haven't seen pulp fiction so I wouldn't know. Hydde, do you mean that there are more "kill bill" movies to come along to continue this one? I hate it when a movie ends this way

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Jajaja i first hated the opening song... but after thinkig more about it... it was very cool because matched perfectly with the history.

Sally : Im not sure.. but a frind of mine told me that Kill bill have 4 volumes!!! and the 2 vol will be out in march.

I saw a clip in E! enterteaiment television about the second movie.. it looks very cool!.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I loved the song in the "Uma vs Oren- Isshi" battle!!!.
    The song that start with a spanish guitar..
    the sog is called "dont let me be misundertsood"

Download the 10 MB version because in the middle of the song, they have the solo that is amde in the movie!! very cool :thumb:

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Sally : Im not sure.. but a frind of mine told me that Kill bill have 4 volumes!!! and the 2 vol will be out in march.
    Its in 2 volumes (originally intended to be one film but ended up being too long.. As Tarantino said you cant have a 3 1/2 hour grindhouse flick, It goes agianst everything that makes grindhouse)

Volume 2 is released on april 16th in the US (originally penned for feb 20th, but tarantino is miles behind with editing and has so far only put togeather 40 mins so far)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
    I simply loved it!

And I like the opening song. Kinda send shivers down my spine :)
    Nancy Sinatra: Bang Bang. I loved the choice

Here's the lyrics, u gotta listen to the song to appreciate it though.

I was five and he was six
    We rode on horses made of sticks
    He wore black and I wore white
    He would always win the fight

Bang bang, he shot me down
    Bang bang, I hit the ground
    Bang bang, that awful sound
    Bang bang, my baby shot me down.

Seasons came and changed the time
    When I grew up, I called him mine
    He would always laugh and say
    "Remember when we used to play?"

Bang bang, I shot you down
    Bang bang, you hit the ground
    Bang bang, I used to shoot you down.

Music played, and people sang
    Just for me, the church bells rang.

Now he's gone, I don't know why
    And till this day, sometimes I cry
    He didn't even say goodbye
    He didn't take the time to lie.

Bang bang, he shot me down
    Bang bang, I hit the ground
    Bang bang, my baby shot me down...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)