Kenan Yıldız (13 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How convenient you skip the part about him playing for Turkey. So hi was good enough for them but not ready to get some minutes for Juve. In fact he was more than ready but someone didn't liked his hairstyle.
And all of the fraud apologets can't flipflop the fact that Yildiz got his playtime only when all other options were injured.
He's only got three caps for Turkey...cynical me says he was fast tracked to avoid Germany poaching him but I'm sure that will be denied. Either way, he has the talent to play at international level.

It's a bit of a reach to suggest that we all knew he was a wonderkid. It was only that first Turkey goal where everyone became an expert and knew more than Allegri. That goal came in November. It was early October when Allegri said he was a wonderful player who would go on to have a great career.

Those who watched NG could see the talent but there was a rawness and lack of final product with him. That's normal for a kid. But what often happens is that good players play better with better players. Serie C is also a lot harder than people think on a physical and mental level.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
max sux, not only because it took him 1.5 years to partially give up on milik but also yıldız being played out of position. it is obvious for everybody and their mothers that he is most dangerous when he cuts inside from the wide except for il mister who deploys him as some sort of playmaker who gets the ball far away from the opponent goal and distribute it to others.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...yıldız being played out of position. it is obvious for everybody and their mothers that he is most dangerous when he cuts inside from the wide except for il mister who deploys him as some sort of playmaker who gets the ball far away from the opponent goal and distribute it to others.
it seems like left side of forward trio but he also seems to have to number 10 vision which Coman didn't have...
1706603527192.png

1706603570035.png

1706603590948.png

1706603628020.png

etc, all of his heatmaps look the same, only against lecce he played a bit more centrally:

1706603745112.png

the other times he played pretty wide, just like chiesa does usually. yildiz plays both wide and has number 10 tasks, exactly the way you described his strengths.

not a question, you don't have to reply, i just have no idea what your problem is once again. besides being pathologically obsessed with allegri of course

Attachments

Jul 2, 2006
it is very simple to understand if you were not so adamant on defending worthless coaching being displayed here. he knows his strenghts better than the fraud, he is desperately trying to position himself where he delivers most. Otherwise, just like Chiesa, he is being deployed out of position. Any coach, armchair or pro, would have play Chiesa and Yıldız together with Vlahovic.My problem is that i feel quite insulted when i am subjected to suffering kostic, milik and weah months after months while this team had so much more to offer and scudetto being thrown out of window by a braindead clown.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...just like Chiesa, he is being deployed out of position....
i bet you checked chiesa's heatmaps too, or watched at least one juventus match this season

forget the lineup that is posted on twitter, chiesa plays wide this season. red spots will be more pronounced if he plays more.

1706606883975.png

not all wide players are fully glued to the sideline. that's leao, a winger in a team playing 4-3-3:

1706607631677.png

and it's not only juventus where the positions on the twitter lineup don't mean too much. here's dybala the "second striker" at roma and two random seasons at juve, regardless of our formation (3-5-2, 4-3-3 or whatever).

1706607104565.png

1706607227207.png

1706607280135.png

yildiz didn't play enough yet to have a seasonal heatmap but once he has one, you'll see the same: he's mostly receiving the ball close to the left side of the pitch. based on what i've seen from him in the next gen, he's playing the same wide position with the 1st team too.

only you make it about allegri. once again it makes zero sense. at least believe your eyes: yildiz is mainly used as a wide player at juventus, no two ways about it.

Attachments

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
i bet you checked chiesa's heatmaps too, or watched at least one juventus match this season

forget the lineup that is posted on twitter, chiesa plays wide this season. red spots will be more pronounced if he plays more.

1706606883975.png

not all wide players are fully glued to the sideline. that's leao, a winger in a team playing 4-3-3:

1706607631677.png

and it's not only juventus where the positions on the twitter lineup don't mean too much. here's dybala the "second striker" at roma and two random seasons at juve, regardless of our formation (3-5-2, 4-3-3 or whatever).

1706607104565.png

1706607227207.png

1706607280135.png

yildiz didn't play enough yet to have a seasonal heatmap but once he has one, you'll see the same: he's mostly receiving the ball close to the left side of the pitch. based on what i've seen from him in the next gen, he's playing the same wide position with the 1st team too.

only you make it about allegri. once again it makes zero sense. at least believe your eyes: yildiz is mainly used as a wide player at juventus, no two ways about it.
Feelings > Facts. Always.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
maybe more like hatred >>>>>>>> anything else

and it's all right, it's turk. just let's not believe that "he's being played out of position" nonsense for a second when it comes to chiesa or yildiz

mckennie though, he's been a proper wingback glued to the sideline multiple times this season. that's a completely new role for him. not for yildiz though

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But only when everyone else was injured and there were no other options.

Yildiz was having great games for his national team and deserved to get playtime way sooner.
Yildiz made his international debut in October. His Serie A debut was in August.

And maybe Turkey has less quality than Juventus.

And we're realistically talking about days or weeks here. He is 18 and is now playing regularly. Allegri is also the manager who took him with the squad in the first place. What more do you expect?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Yildiz made his international debut in October. His Serie A debut was in August.

And maybe Turkey has less quality than Juventus.

And we're realistically talking about days or weeks here. He is 18 and is now playing regularly. Allegri is also the manager who took him with the squad in the first place. What more do you expect?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
I expect our coach not to be self centric, I know it all, idiot and start a most in form players whether he likes their haircut or not. Or at least acknowledge his mistake way earlier and do something about it. Everyone on here, armchair coaches, understand during the first half that Yildiz must be our first substitute at half time. Stubborn fraud makes it last.
Little things like this make me question allegri and if everything was done right not only in this case but in all of his work.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
In Serie A and CL, today, can you have success with 10 hard working players on the field and one fantasista who does minimum on none defensive work?

Please duscuss.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
In Serie A and CL, today, can you have success with 10 hard working players on the field and one fantasista who does minimum on none defensive work?
Please duscuss.
depends on how talented are the hardworking players and what's on the bench. I don't think you can score enough goals over a league season or sustain a CL run if you have only one talented attacking guy + 10 runners and tacklers. f.e. Conte's Juventus was a bit like this where Pirlo was given some freedom and everyone else were putting in more defensive work, but in that case everyone else weren't just runners, some of them could play and create on their own too

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

1706606883975.png

1706607631677.png

1706607104565.png

1706607227207.png

1706607280135.png

Playing SS and having to drift wide and deep just to touch the ball vs playing as a 433 winger are totally separate.

Do we want Chiesa with the same map as Dybala? Ask yourself that.

In defence Chiesa is marking the centre so already the counter attack placement is different than 433. The orientation of the body is back to goal as opposed to back to sideline.

We want him to be high and wide oriented at the goal. Like a missile. With us he has to jog back deep and wide to collect the ball. He has to mark central wasting his energy. It's totally different.

Then in the final 3rd he drops to mezzala again to touch the ball. As you can see with Leao who comes inside often, he still touches it more high and wide with a mezzala inside of him already. Look at the touches at the flag area.

At Juventus Chiesa is the mezzala like Dybala was. And they are completely different players. It's obvious Chiesa is sent out to fit the system.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

1706606883975.png

1706607631677.png

1706607104565.png

1706607227207.png

1706607280135.png

maybe more like hatred >>>>>>>> anything else

and it's all right, it's turk. just let's not believe that "he's being played out of position" nonsense for a second when it comes to chiesa or yildiz

mckennie though, he's been a proper wingback glued to the sideline multiple times this season. that's a completely new role for him. not for yildiz though

keep gasligting the fans. we all have eyes and we all see how the team is set up and plays.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Playing SS and having to drift wide and deep just to touch the ball vs playing as a 433 winger are totally separate.

Do we want Chiesa with the same map as Dybala? Ask yourself that.

In defence Chiesa is marking the centre so already the counter attack placement is different than 433. The orientation of the body is back to goal as opposed to back to sideline.

We want him to be high and wide oriented at the goal. Like a missile. With us he has to jog back deep and wide to collect the ball. He has to mark central wasting his energy. It's totally different.

Then in the final 3rd he drops to mezzala again to touch the ball. As you can see with Leao who comes inside often, he still touches it more high and wide with a mezzala inside of him already. Look at the touches at the flag area.

At Juventus Chiesa is the mezzala like Dybala was. And they are completely different players. It's obvious Chiesa is sent out to fit the system.
your problem is that forwards have to defend and we play deep. that's a completely different issue, and that explains the low number of touches around the flag. (and leao has ~300 more minutes in the league than chiesa. more red spots will appear once chiesa plays as many minutes. same for yildiz.) one of our main problems is the lack of passes into the final third, but that doesn't mean that wide players suddenly become central players.

here's an other funny one. shot maps for two players:

1706629713869.png

1706629738069.png

one is leao, the other is chiesa. can you tell me which one belongs to which? i couldn't.

dybala mezzala, come on. with the ball he played the same way with allegri, sarri, pirlo and mourinho. he tracked back to receive the ball at juve, and he's doing the same as roma

...we all see how the team is set up and plays.
you're yet to watch a match this decade, but your input is very welcome sunshine

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
your problem is that forwards have to defend and we play deep. that's a completely different issue, and that explains the low number of touches around the flag. (and leao has ~300 more minutes in the league than chiesa. more red spots will appear once chiesa plays as many minutes. same for yildiz.) one of our main problems is the lack of passes into the final third, but that doesn't mean that wide players suddenly become central players.

here's an other funny one. shot maps for two players:

1706629713869.png

1706629738069.png

one is leao, the other is chiesa. can you tell me which one belongs to which? i couldn't.

dybala mezzala, come on. with the ball he played the same way with allegri, sarri, pirlo and mourinho. he tracked back to receive the ball at juve, and he's doing the same as roma

you're yet to watch a match this decade, but your input is very welcome sunshine
Chiesa is not that central. He drifts wide yes. The problem is its not the same as a 433. It's just not. Everything is different.

The only time it came close was when Cambiaso was unhinged at the start of the year and was running into the mezzala spot. That looked like an actual good setup for Chiesa because it was 5 across and Chiesa was widest. That gives him the most space and opportunity to face only 1 man.

If you play 352 and there is a mezzala who plays properly. Not Rabiot who walks in the final 3rd, there's potential for Chiesa to find his proper spot. But even then his launches on counter attacks will be zero because he is still marking central.

Miretti is a better CM with Chiesa than Rabiot because he runs like a retard endlessly into that space so Chiesa doesn't have to and can find room wide

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Chiesa is not that central. He drifts wide yes. The problem is its not the same as a 433. It's just not. Everything is different.
some things are different, but we're not talking about a screw or an ashtray that have one single application

was bremer played out of position with a 4 man backline? no. does he have to adapt? yes. same for every player with every team. even the goalies have to adapt to a certain degree

anyway, the point was that turk said that yildiz is a wide player with a touch of 10. and he's used as a wide player with a touch of 10. and he's fucking 18 who played seconda punta and winger at bayern. i guess every single coach of his is/was an idiot.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
some things are different, but we're not talking about a screw or an ashtray that have one single application

was bremer played out of position with a 4 man backline? no. does he have to adapt? yes. same for every player with every team. even the goalies have to adapt to a certain degree

anyway, the point was that turk said that yildiz is a wide player with a touch of 10. and he's used as a wide player with a touch of 10. and he's fucking 18 who played seconda punta and winger at bayern. i guess every single coach of his is/was an idiot.
For me, I always think playing SS is much harder for your skill player to do than wing. In the case of Yildiz, he's actually showing traits to play the position way more than Chiesa.

At 18 he already is more comfortable shielding and is much better with close control and tighter dribbles. If you tell me he makes a career as a SS, I can believe it.

He is closer to Dybala than Chiesa. Chiesa is almost a perfectly stereotypical winger imo. Just like Coman was. Just saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)