Keita Baldé Diao - LW/SS - Lazio (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This will sound racist, but who was the last truly world class offensive player from africa? Was it drogba or etoo? And who was the last wc african player in any position for that matter?

I'd think thrice before signing african talents and hoping them to be wc.
Keita is Catalan dude. Born and raised in Barcelona.

- - - Updated - - -

Keita has scored 7 goals in his last 4 games excluding the Coppa final

Also,

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Will take him in a heartbeat for something like 20-25 mln, dude is super fast, strong, good with the ball and quite versatile, prefer him over Anderson easily. Max will fix his behavior or Beppe will sell him to ManU for 80 mln in a year.

While we on the subject, can we get Sergei also?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I think Keita has reached his ceiling at Lazio. Wouldn't mind him as he had a lot of potential. Just imagine him and Alex Sandro when teams open up to try and equalise.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
20-25mil is a fantastic price in todays market, considering we paid the same for Pjaca who was nowhere near as established. Keita has been fairly prolific, fits into our system perfectly, is adaptable to several positions, has enough Serie A talent, weakens a rival and is at a very tender age of 22, so obviously good resale value aswell if things don't pan out. I'm more interested in Schick, but Keita fits better into our new system.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Will take him in a heartbeat for something like 20-25 mln, dude is super fast, strong, good with the ball and quite versatile, prefer him over Anderson easily. Max will fix his behavior or Beppe will sell him to ManU for 80 mln in a year.

While we on the subject, can we get Sergei also?
I just don't get it. Why should we pay 30, 25 or even 20 for him? He is not going to extend with Lazio and we don't really need him for next season. Assuming he wants Juve, why wouldn't Marotta promise him a big signing bonus and sign him in 7 months on Bosman? Cheaper for us, more money for him and better timing for everyone as he gets to play more football next season.

I wouldn't pay more than 10, 15 max.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He is a good instinctive finisher for a winger. I'd really like to have him on board provided the price isn't too steep. I think we do require a goalscoring winger tbh.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
many don't consider aubameyang as wc, essien was good but was he truly wc?

the point is, stats don't lie, there is serious lack of wc players from africa so we should be careful when signing one, especially someone like this guy who was stated in an article that he already think he's on cr7 level and demanded special treatment.
You ask was Essien WC? Have you seen the guy play, easily one of the best mids of his generation.

And Obama scores for fun last 2 seasons, he is WC

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't he playing SS lately?
Yes, which is why we want him i think

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I do understand when tuzers doubt him because of his demeanor, otherwise, he is a young, clearly talented, last year of the contract, s̶e̶r̶i̶a̶-̶a̶-̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶i̶a̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶t̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶I̶t̶a̶l̶y̶ underpriced player, who can cover SS/RW/even CF. I say do it.

The same goes for Milinkovic and his brothers. Dude is head and shoulders above any player in a very good Lazio team, but he doesn't play in fancy epl team and clearly lacks an exposure. I would take Milinkovic before Fabinho, Bakayoko or any popular possible CM in a heartbeat (except Veratti and Naingolan obviously).

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If Sergej was available, id take him over Fabinho, Tolisso and even Goretzka. But the guy signed a new contract recently, so it will be very hard for us to sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)