Keirrison (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
The assist at the goal that is scored around second 48 of the movie is also nice, anyone knows who gave it, maybe we can try to get that guy also.

Jul 15, 2006
I havent seen him much besides Olympics last season, and 2 league games, but he is really good (not some talent, but top player), considered to be the best player in the brazilian league more or less.
Ah ok, cheers. He seems 'complete'.

he's only 25...still has plenty of time to fulfill the potential he showed at River
When I read that it immediately reminded me of Maxi López. Anyways, I hope the same dosen't happen to Rodrigo Palacio if and when he moves to Deportivo La Coruña.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The assist at the goal that is scored around second 48 of the movie is also nice, anyone knows who gave it, maybe we can try to get that guy also.
LOL. Anyone remember Ortega? He had a good World Cup, I think in 1998. Maybe he is still around and on the cheap?:claire:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
When I read that it immediately reminded me of Maxi López. Anyways, I hope the same dosen't happen to Rodrigo Palacio if and when he moves to Deportivo La Coruña.
why that guy is still in Argentina is a complete mystery to me...I used to dream he would come to Juve one day

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
why that guy is still in Argentina is a complete mystery to me...I used to dream he would come to Juve one day
Palacios in really comitted to Boca, probably he will stay there for the rest of his career or he'll be back to Banfield, when he started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)