Keirrison (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
“Juventus have been in touch with us previously, especially when we have travelled to Europe,” the agent stressed in an interview with Itasportpress.it.

“I have spoken with a number of other clubs as well; however, for now, it seems as if Keirrison pleases Juve the most.”

I had never heard of this chap before reading this report. I followed the news article by checking out a few videos on youtube and this kid looks quality, two footed, wicked on the ball, pacey, dynamic...

I wonder if there is any truth to the rumour? Can anyone add any meat to these bones???

There is also Salvio and Dentinho.

With Maxwell a possible target, we could be looking at a new team made up mainly of italians and brazilians.

It sounds too good to be true. And if the young spaniard, Iago, and his eastern european buddy, Ekdal, can be allowed to mature into quality players, we could be the next barcelona. Mixing Steel with luxurious latin flair...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
It sounds too good to be true. And if the young spaniard, Iago, and his eastern european buddy, Ekdal, can be allowed to mature into quality players, we could be the next barcelona. Mixing Steel with luxurious latin flair...
Weed, Ekdal is from Sweden ... :)

OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #6
    I had him in my mind as a Czech...but sweden seems to ring the right bells, dusty as they are. But enough of that nuisance, I wanted to discuss these brazilian wonderkids. And to try find out what the chances are of signing any of them.
    Perhaps Mr Keirrison is a long shot, but there has been a healthy amount of coverage in the press of Dentinho and Salvio, regarding a possible move to our ranks. So the question is: will we sign one of the latin american child prodigies????

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #8
    I assume then, that you know as little as me, regarding the link of Mr K, or the others I mentioned?

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I knows as little, even less than you. First time I hear of this kid and I don't think too much of him after watching the video(not that it's any credible source to judge a player). There's tons of players like him in Brasil and very few cut it in the end.

Perhaps some fan of Brasilian football can give more insight.

I just wanted to point out the song rocks.

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #10
    I am with you on that one, mate...I guess I was just letting the little child in me get stupidly and unreasonably excited that we were about to create a delightful mixture of italian and brazilian beauty, backed up by some Mali Muscle...

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    There's tons of players like him in Brasil and very few cut it in the end.
    Not really, NO ONE there scores as insanely as he does there, he isnt just a talent (like Dentinho, and others), but a nonstop prolific scorer 2nd season in a row. Most proven talent there.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I havent seen him much besides Olympics last season, and 2 league games, but he is really good (not some talent, but top player), considered to be the best player in the brazilian league more or less.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
    Not really, NO ONE there scores as insanely as he does there, he isnt just a talent (like Dentinho, and others), but a nonstop prolific scorer 2nd season in a row. Most proven talent there.
    remember some1 called fernando cavenaghi???
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernando_Cavenaghi
    he scored non-stop in argentina but found it more difficult in europe,albeit europe being russia
    he is doing much better at bordauex now, but he hasnt set the world alight or perform as much as he was hyped. the next batistuta!

nevertheless you cant really predict how each player will perform in europe
    keirrison might prove to be a goal machine

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Cavevaghi shouldnt have wasted like 4 years in Russia, stagnated, would have prolly done better if he went to one of the top leagues earlier.

And no player is a sure bet, but saying Keirrison isnt just some talent like Dentinho (benched a bit in Corinthians) or others, but already top scorer there.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    remember some1 called fernando cavenaghi???
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernando_Cavenaghi
    he scored non-stop in argentina but found it more difficult in europe,albeit europe being russia
    he is doing much better at bordauex now, but he hasnt set the world alight or perform as much as he was hyped. the next batistuta!

nevertheless you cant really predict how each player will perform in europe
    keirrison might prove to be a goal machine
    he's only 25...still has plenty of time to fulfill the potential he showed at River

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    I havent seen him much besides Olympics last season, and 2 league games, but he is really good (not some talent, but top player), considered to be the best player in the brazilian league more or less.
    :agree: Really talented hernanes, been really impressed by he's game. The way he smoothly runs between the lines linking the defence with the attack. Can't believe no big club in europe moved for the guy.

I just hope he never joins milan, personaly i think he will be a big hit wherever he goes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)