Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (147 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope he joins us in the summer. Much better than Fabiano, Pazzini, Forlan, and Gilardino. He is young, talented, has pace in abundance, is strong physically, and has a powerful shot. He needs to regain his confidence back, and I am sure he will be able to accomplish that here. He is most definitely better than anyone we currently have in the attacking department.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
No chance we'll get him in the summer. Chelsea, arsenal & manure will be all over him, if we don't get him during this transfer window, it's over imo.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I agree that he'll choose those teams over us but the standards & expectations lower? It's worse in england imo, plus the press over there will make the spanish coverage look like a joke.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I meant the expectations are lower with us.

however if he doesnt get ressurected this year he's going back to France. Lyonnai want him.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Why the hell would he choose us over teams from EPL? Lets be realistic.
RM murdering his career, lost self confidence, looking for redemption in other words looking for the place to have a future, to excell, to get trust and to get his career going.

If he doesnt perform at man/chelski he'll sit on the bench, compition at manure is strong (rooney and berba) and chelsea would want someone more proven, drogba is still owning. Arsenal is the bitch, but playing 4-3-3 (?) and having already van persie and chamakh seems odd.

Italy of France, think he wants going home after this miserable journey.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Fuck the non EU rule, but now they don't need Benzema we could go in for him. :eyebrows: Arsenal won't spend that much, Man Utd can't, Chelsea maybe.
If manure win the epl, im pretty sure SAF will make a move for him. If Arsenal keep second spot, that would get them to spend to try & improve on that standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)