Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (30 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
With the best midfield in the world around him.

Dzeko>Mercedes Benz
. Have you actually seen Benzema play? The guy has way more skill than Dzeko, the only thing that Dzeko is superior to Benzema is his finishing.
Take a second about the midfield thingie there byrone

barcelona is fielding the same midfield for a few years now, whilst real madrids is just forming, and they havent seen the best of kaka yet.
when they lost the derby, its clear they werent quite in form, with an unfit ronaldo to complement it.

strongest is very relative, as barcelona has the best offensive midfield, yet got completely owned by inter's last year, so the balance is off.
i'm convinced if they keep kaka, that madrid can have a better balanced team, when all midfielders are in form.

about the striker, well if you have one of the best midfields in the world behind you, packed with players who all want to have the ball, what us is it to have a forward that also wants to feel the ball ?

just remember what happened when they sold morientes to monaco, in favor of raul-ronaldo frontline, only to get axed the same season by that very monaco, by that very morientes.

a team with a midfield like barcelona, madrid, dont really need that complete striker, they need the one who scores the most.

think back at the semi in camp nou. completely against a wall of inter players, their football was completely blocked. then you need the poacher, he will grab you the points.

if they had trezeguet prime in the semi's, barcelona would have won the CL with ease last year.

as for juventus, if we have an SS who is creative and can hold the ball, we dont really need a very complete forward, a good poacher will do; and much better

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Could be B, but the economic crisis in Spain has can also say fuck you Madrid. Even with these enormous money figure by merchandising still didn't get them out of debt.
They can get massive loans from abroad if they want (after all they generate more money than any other football club out there). But they really don't need to as long as massive banks like Banco Santander still operate in spain.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I bet you haven't watched a single Wolfsburg match.
He watches them. Actually, he is the one who usually reminds me that Wolfsburg are playing atm so I watch the match too and sometimes we talk about it, fapping if Dzeko plays well and finding an excuse if he plays bad. :D

Oh, for the record, seeing a lot of both, I disagree with you that Benzema is more complete and that Dzeko is only a better finisher. Dunno if it's Real's and Wolfsburg's set up (it probably is, because there are other players in Real responsible for playmaking) but the Bosnian has a bigger radius of movement than Benzema, he works harder and his ball control isn't inferior to Benzema at all.

I have zero doubts that Dzeko will be more useful to Juve. The difference in price though makes it a tough choice.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I've spend some time thinking about which striker I would like Juve to sign. In fairness, I wouldn't mind Benzema or Pazzini at all but Dzeko just belongs to the top five strikers in todays football. His finishing reminds me slightly of Trezeguet some now and then, so there's an emotional part too :p

1. Dzeko
2. Benzema/Pazzini
3. Matri/the others

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
"Out of Dzeko and Benzema I would choose Dzeko. As for Maxi Lopez (Catania), he is not part of our plans," - Marotta

Dzeko said today he wants to play in Italy.
Close this thread

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
"Out of Dzeko and Benzema I would choose Dzeko. As for Maxi Lopez (Catania), he is not part of our plans," - Marotta

Dzeko said today he wants to play in Italy.
Close this thread
If life was only so easy, untill he holds an Juve jersey during the presentation and I've seen a offical statement anything could go wrong. Think about G. Millito and Xabi Alonso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)