Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (19 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
He will save us alot of money with that as an Alternative for Dezko but it's been like this for almost 5 years now pinching pennies B Players, can't wait until we can sign Big names like nothing again.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Talent wise, Benz is very close to Dzeko, not as good though, it's just his work ethic. The guy is not motivated enough to show his true talent. He is "the diamond in the dirt, that ain't been found"

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
With the best midfield in the world around him.

Dzeko>Mercedes Benz
Are you really telling me that Real's midfield is better than barca's? Anyway just because a team has WC individuals it doesn't mean they're the best. Unity is key, along with positive team chemistry which Wolfsburg have. Also Wolfsburg have excellent midfielders bud, go & google them.

For now yes, but it all boils down to form, chump.

Talent wise, Benz is very close to Dzeko, not as good though, it's just his work ethic. The guy is not motivated enough to show his true talent. He is "the diamond in the dirt, that ain't been found"
Another dumb statement from somebody i wouldn't expect.:D. Have you actually seen Benzema play? The guy has way more skill than Dzeko, the only thing that Dzeko is superior to Benzema is his finishing.

Dzeko's work ethic will take him farther IMO.
I bet you haven't watched a single Wolfsburg match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)