Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (25 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
u mad benzema will always be better than turdvinco?

u mad he is playing for big team like real, while midget will only be a small club player

u furious? oh you are
1. facts dont state that at the moment
2. I could care less for real
3. Furious? naw sounds like you are

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
He's only contribution to a team is scoring goals. Last season him, and the others failed that. 10 goals in 28 matches is not good, when you have nothing else to offer. That is what I meant from the beginning. In my oppinion he lost his old touch. Now he is playing for a smaller team and in a more offensive league, so we can't assume he would score the same amount of goals for us. People in here always use that argument considering Pazzini and Gilardino.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
He's only contribution to a team is scoring goals. Last season him, and the others failed that. 10 goals in 28 matches is not good, when you have nothing else to offer. That is what I meant from the beginning. In my oppinion he lost he's old touch. Now he is playing for a smaller team and in a more offensive league, so we can't assume he would score the same amount of goals for us. People in here always use that argument considering Pazzini and Gilardino.
Did you consider the fact that he was injured half the season? He scores more on 1 leg then Amauri with his 3 legs and his octopus hair, now drop this stuff because you wont win this and talk about Benz!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
did ou see us play last season though, filipo? we had trouble creating ANY decent chances for our forwards. this season we are creating plenty, which is why a striker like trezeguet, whose main problem was he only scored easy goals would have a field day out there

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Please do include all competitions with that and then find another thread to talk about Gio.

Benz CL: 3goals
Gio: ........

or better this :

karim bezema

Current club Real Madrid
Number 9
Youth career
1995–1996 SC Bron Terraillon
1996–2004 Lyon
Senior career*
Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
2004–2009 Lyon 112 (43)
2009– Real Madrid 42 (9)
National team‡
2004 France U17 2 (1)
2004–2005 France U18 16 (14)
2005–2006 France U19 8 (4)
2006–2007 France U21 5 (0)
2007– France 32 (11)

giovinco:

1996–2007 Juventus
Senior career*
Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
2006– Juventus 37 (3)
2007–2008 → Empoli (loan) 35 (6)
2010– → Parma (loan) 7 (1)
National team‡
2007–2009 Italy U-21 20 (1)
2008 Italy Olympic 10 (3)

now i am aware giovinco was'nt given a fair shot but saying he is better than benzema is insane :D sure we all love certain players but u really have to be objective kasaki

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
And Ajax... And according to you they arent as good as the likes of Lecce ect?
I can't defend benzema's skill . Mainly because he fails to score in regular league games against much weaker teams hen ajax. And ajax btw was not that great until recent.
3 coaches in a row didn't rate the thing known as giovinco.
Were are all 3 coachers now? Maybe he didn't fit into their system but that doesn't mean he is not a good player. Anyways this is the benzema thread sorry for introducing Giovinco

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Did you consider the fact that he was injured half the season? He scores more on 1 leg then Amauri with his 3 legs and his octopus hair, now drop this stuff because you wont win this and talk about Benz!
He still played 28 games. He did show some of his old skills, but also missed a lot. Can't remember specific games and stop comparing him to the other attackers. They are totally shit.

did ou see us play last season though, filipo? we had trouble creating ANY decent chances for our forwards. this season we are creating plenty, which is why a striker like trezeguet, whose main problem was he only scored easy goals would have a field day out there
That is why I also thought that dumb fuck Amauri would score goals this season, but it didn't take him long time to prove me wrong. Trez would probably do better than Iaq and Amauri, but I don't think he would do good enough. maybe I just have too high expectations.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
He still played 28 games. He did show some of his old skills, but also missed a lot. Can't remember specific games and stop comparing him to the other attackers. They are totally shit.

That is why I also thought that dumb fuck Amauri would score goals this season, but it didn't take him long time to prove me wrong. Trez would probably do better than Iaq and Amauri, but I don't think he would do good enough. maybe I just have too high expectations.
You tell me to stop compairing while you bring Amauri's name into the argument? :disagree:
Trez would be very usefull here and it's a shame people like you don't realise that!
End of story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)