Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (21 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
only on juventuz would someone complain that:

1- a player only scores goals, even if said player is leading all time goal scorer.

2- a player is caught checking his phone in stadium, even if said players stayed with the club in serie b when he was the best player in the world.

what's worse is that guys that say these kinds of things are actually not trolling.

fuk me this place can be retarded

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
He also scored when we needed him to score. What big chances? every striker is missing chances!! His only job was to score, not to work hard and run like Amauri does, you win a game with scoring goals! Fuck Amauri he doesnt even to be compared to one ballhair of Trez.
What I have been saying. He wasted to many big chances. Chances the old Trez kicked in the net. Sorry, you guys. But why do you think he's playing in Hércules?

May 22, 2007
He also scored when we needed him to score
Taking a look back, yeah, last season his goals came at times where Juventus needed someone like him. The final few minutes against Genoa, the game against Bayern (even if we lost, the rest of the team were dire), Fulham in both matches with quite impressive finishes. Bologna.

Games like those where most strikers wouldn't have been able to imagine getting into a scoring position. Go figure.

Name these big chances.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
He also scored when we needed him to score. What big chances? every striker is missing chances!! His only job was to score, not to work hard and run like Amauri does, you win a game with scoring goals! Fuck Amauri he doesnt even to be compared to one ballhair of Trez.
Are you kidding me? Or just want to make me and half of this forum mad at you?
Who scored all the time? It was Trez, you Plonker!! Bayern,Fullham it was freaking Trezeguet! Go watch last seasons goals and you will found out that Trez was our leading goalscorer if not shared, Don't confuse him with Amauri!:sergio:
but...but Amauri runs alot!
yeah that is fantastic considering we had a very medicore plamaker in diego creating chances for us last season (all 7 of them)

do people suffer from memory loss? we had trouble creating any decent chances for forwards last year
yeah how dare we keep a forward that only scores goals. you know those things that win us matches, those things that none of our 2 strikers have an eye for.

and don't compare amauri to trez. amauri can't score goals if his life depended on it. trez is leading all time foreing goal scorer for us.

:lol: :lol: this thread is GOLD!!! i'm glad u guys are here to explain the importance of trez not that its rocket science :D

so people dont want trez bec he only scores goals?!?!?! wow is'nt that his main function what he does in 90 mins is not an issue as long as he bags in goals?? i'd rather we have him now instead of amauri and iaq who do everything else but bag easy one on one chances!!! who r we kidding here trez would've been awesome had he stayed this year. he is deadly with in the box unlike what we have now par quag.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
What I have been saying. He wasted to many big chances. Chances the old Trez kicked in the net. Sorry, you guys. But why do you think he's playing in Hércules?
Name me a big chance then? Let me ask you this , why is he playing there and scoring against the likes of Barca and Real Madrid? We let him go because his wages were to high for us and we choosed for Amauri instead. It's not world breaking news man. A mistake which cost us some points this season for not having a killer up front.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
yeah how dare we keep a forward that only scores goals. you know those things that win us matches, those things that none of our 2 strikers have an eye for.

and don't compare amauri to trez. amauri can't score goals if his life depended on it. trez is leading all time foreing goal scorer for us.
:shifty:. When did I complain about that?
When did I compare Amauri to Trez?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Why I'm I being laughed at for stating a fact

Karim Benzema - 14 Games - 1 Goal - 4 Assist ?
Sebastian Giovinco - 11 Games - 2 Goals - 6 Assist

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
+ rep for twisting my words and taking them out of context. The point is this. Iaq, Amauri are not good enough. Trez is not good enough anymore. He is playing a smaller club and he have more space in Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)