Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (20 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I don't even bother to respond to people who dare to call him these things:sergio:

On topic, i really hope we can get Benz, in my eyes he is the perfect Trez replacement and Del Neri is the man for him to make him shine again!

And Hus, if we fail for Benz i wish for Dzeko, i really mean that :D
not questioning his history, but what do you think he could offer us now? He was absolutely shit, last season and he annoyed me a lot. Just like Iaquinta this season

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
not questioning his history, but what do you think he could offer us now? He was absolutely shit, last season and he annoyed me a lot. Just like Iaquinta this season
Are you kidding me? Or just want to make me and half of this forum mad at you?
Who scored all the time? It was Trez, you Plonker!! Bayern,Fullham it was freaking Trezeguet! Go watch last seasons goals and you will found out that Trez was our leading goalscorer if not shared, Don't confuse him with Amauri!:sergio:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Are you kidding me? Or just want to make me and half of this forum mad at you?
Who scored all the time? It was Trez, you Plonker!! Bayern,Fullham it was freaking Trezeguet! Go watch last seasons goals and you will found out that Trez was our leading goalscorer if not shared, Don't confuse him with Amauri!:sergio:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:tup: Pat

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Like I said. People rate him high becuase our current attackers are shit. It was the right decision to rid of him, but the club should had bought a worthy replacement. He made 10 goals in 28 matches. Is that good? Keep in mind, that he didn't contribute with anything else.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah that is fantastic considering we had a very medicore plamaker in diego creating chances for us last season (all 7 of them)

do people suffer from memory loss? we had trouble creating any decent chances for forwards last year

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
yeah that is fantastic considering we had a very medicore plamaker in diego creating chances for us last season (all 7 of them)

do people suffer from memory loss? we had trouble creating any decent chances for forwards last year
But he still missed a lot of big chances. That, and the fact his only contribution is goals, annoyed me. Would you also keep Amauri in the squad?

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
He also scored when we needed him to score. What big chances? every striker is missing chances!! His only job was to score, not to work hard and run like Amauri does, you win a game with scoring goals! Fuck Amauri he doesnt even to be compared to one ballhair of Trez.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah how dare we keep a forward that only scores goals. you know those things that win us matches, those things that none of our 2 strikers have an eye for.

and don't compare amauri to trez. amauri can't score goals if his life depended on it. trez is leading all time foreing goal scorer for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)