Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (91 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,061
    The advantage of Benzema over Dzeko is that we won't consume our right to sign a non-EU player.
    Benzema on loan in January + rights to buy for 24.5 vs Dzeko for 36

I beg Hustini and the ex-Yu members for forgiveness because I think I'd choose the former :scared:
    :agree:

Maybe w/that non-EU spot we can get Neymar :tuttosport:

Out with Amauri, send Iaquinta to the bench, and let DP retire.

Benz, Neymar, Quaq, Iaq.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Benzema on loan in January + rights to buy for 24.5 vs Dzeko for 36

I beg Hustini and the ex-Yu members for forgiveness because I think I'd choose the former :scared:
    Which wouldn't have mattered much if the difference in quality was really as big as it's often presented in this forum.
    Dzeko is overrated here, Benzema is having a bad patch in Spain and is vastly underrated. In reality the difference between the two isn't as big.
    Personally I prefer Dzeko if the price is the same, but the conditions mentioned above make Benz slightly more attractive.
    I said that months ago. :stuckup:

And what the fuck is this shit, Benzema is slow/fat? :lol2:

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Which wouldn't have mattered much if the difference in quality was really as big as it's often presented in this forum.
    Dzeko is overrated here, Benzema is having a bad patch in Spain and is vastly underrated. In reality the difference between the two isn't as big.
    Personally I prefer Dzeko if the price is the same, but the conditions mentioned above make Benz slightly more attractive.
    Benzema is more suited for our team compared to Dzeko at the moment. We don't really have that many creative outlets to continuously give Dzeko the kind of service he requires.Benzema will drop back & create chances for himself which is a major plus in my books.

But then again, we don't need fat french fucks in this team but little italian midgets.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    resorted to name calling? I just expressed how I felt about Benzema, not once did I attack you directly
    -rep
    I can't believe how blind i was. To think it took you exposing yourself as a manure fan & suggesting Benzema is a slow fat ass.:sergio:

Also, you should have insulted me good & proper when giving me - rep instead of leaving your retarded message.:lol:

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    I can't believe how blind i was. To think it took you exposing yourself as a manure fan & suggesting Benzema is a slow fat ass.:sergio:

Also, you should have insulted me good & proper when giving me - rep instead of leaving your retarded message.:lol:
    I don't care how you feel about man utd or how u feel about Benzema. All I did was state my opnion, no need to take it so seriously and start attacking others. :shifty:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)