Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (24 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
since we have no one except krasic able of crossing, whats the use of playing with a tall striker that needs crosses ?

better to have a technical targetman, who wants the ball played into feet.

benzema would score killer goals from krasic excellent low crosses

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
How would it be so? Benz natural position is a target man while Quaggy prefers playing as a second stirker. With DN's beloved 4-4-2 they would co-exist perfectly.
He strikes me more of a Second Striker than a Target Man..... I dont think he has that great positioning. I'd go more for a young Trezguet-like player. Tough, unpredictable, always at the right place at the right time.. killer finishing..

Dzeko looks much more fitting next to Quag.. even Ade:snoop:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
since we have no one except krasic able of crossing, whats the use of playing with a tall striker that needs crosses ?

better to have a technical targetman, who wants the ball played into feet.

benzema would score killer goals from krasic excellent low crosses
We dont have to keep it that way... maybe this season.. but not after that.

Apr 12, 2004
No, I think it's laughable that he thinks Bale "is the only left winger good enough to keep Marchisio on the bench."

Realistically, there are three or four players that play in Bayern's midfield alone that he would sit for.

Schweini, Robben, and Ribery. And Mueller if he's played on the wing, which he has before.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

In a perfect world we would have kept Trez, shipped of Amauri and Iaquinta, got Benzema in the summer. Then added Dzeko in 2011. Benz/Dzeko, DP/Trez and Quagliarela for depth. Reminds me of times when our attack was one of the strongest aspects of our team; Ibra, Trez, DP, Mutu and Zalayeta.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
In a perfect world we would have kept Trez, shipped of Amauri and Iaquinta, got Benzema in the summer. Then added Dzeko in 2011. Benz/Dzeko, DP/Trez and Quagliarela for depth. Reminds me of times when our attack was one of the strongest aspects of our team; Ibra, Trez, DP, Mutu and Zalayeta.
How do you get into my dreams? It's creepy, stop it.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)