Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (3 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Figure of speech people. Do you take everything so literally in life?

The point I was trying to hammer across/put through is that Benzema is clearly and visibly the better forward and player, if he regains the form he had @ Lyon.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
Dont forget about two thing:
1-we cant afford his salary unless he takes a paycut
2-since he is still at madrid with a couple of days till the end of the transfer window, then he is probably in jose's plans and if so he wont leave.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think watching the current Juventus team is going to be as enjoyable as watching paint dry.

I can never switch my affiliation or become disloyal to a club I have loved in excess of 15 years, but none of the current players excite me.

In the past, I used to sit there all starry eyed watching Baggio and Vialli, then it was Del Piero in his heyday, after which it became Zidane, then Nedved. In the current Juventus set-up, and with the severe lack of creativity and sheer talent running thru the team, I don't find myself as enthusiastic about watching Juventus as I was in the past.

Hence, I might consider staying away from watching Juventus games for a while, and switch to basketball or Moto GP to get my fill of sports.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just close this thread already.

And recent this or that, I remember what people used to say about Sneijder, Gourcuff and so and so on, with talented players who were benched by top teams. They were suddenly not so "good" according to fickle peeps.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Just close this thread already.

And recent this or that, I remember what people used to say about Sneijder, Gourcuff and so and so on, with talented players who were benched by top teams. They were suddenly not so "good" according to fickle peeps.
You dont think theres any chance of Benzema joining?
or do you know something we dont?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)