Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (12 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
how would you like to pay his wages? 8 m with a 24% tax rate in Spain. No Juve player should make that kind of money.
He can always take a pay cut right,especially with the scandal and stuff,he is gonna need a distraction and so he can get back his form,i dont think he will be playing much in Madrid,so yes,a pay cut and him being here would be AWESOME..

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Marotta: "We have 4 forwards so we're good BUT the mercato is still open and anything can happen but I don't see anything shocking happening."

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Benzema is kind of a risk to get. He really hasn't proven he could play top level football consistently. If I were Juve I'd only get him under 10-15 mil or no way.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Again, why must we go for the Italian option first? Benzema is twice the striker Pazzini is. He just needs a change of environment. He has an abundance of pace, physical presence, and a powerful shot.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
unless we plan of selling either IQ or Amauri its not going to happen,

if we really did contact him why did we waste 15 mil on Quag when we could of possibly got him on loan,

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Again, why must we go for the Italian option first? Benzema is twice the striker Pazzini is. He just needs a change of environment. He has an abundance of pace, physical presence, and a powerful shot.
Indeed he does,plus we need a frenchie in our team to start,treze is not gonna be there to start..I would love it if this goes through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)