Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (44 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I can't believe folks still don't rate Ibra. The guy is like a guaranteed Scudetto. Silly jealous people.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
If Trezegoal's Liverpool interest is real and he actually joins them, this could actually happen though I admit it's a long shot.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Are we talking about Benz or Ibra?
If its Ibra then He is great and would greatly improve Milan as for us and Ibra he could play instead of Amauri and do his job a lot better but I doubt we will get him back as we almost never do this+ half the fans would boo him

If its Benz then I dont know what all the fuss about him. He is a good player but far from WC IMO. I don`t see anything special about him and I can`t see how he would greatly improve us. I rather we stick to Amauri and Iaquinta which I rate about the same.
However if we do sign him I hope I`ll be proven wrong and see him going wild on goals and assists

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Benzema had an extremely rough transition, and a poor first season in Spain (all of which was likely exacerbated by that whole underage prostitute scandal and his exclusion from the NT), but if we were to get a classic Madrid fire sale deal, and we had already properly addressed our fullbacks (+ the CB slot), I wouldn't be opposed to taking a shot with him.

Never going to happen, that's way too much to ask for, but I do rate Benz. I think he's young, and will rebound once he gets consistent PT and his confidence rebounds.

These are BS rumors anyway; my plan is to light a candle, and pray to the footballing gods for a Dzeko purchase in summer 2011. :juventus:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
benzema struggled but so did diego, melo and amauri and yet they are all getting second chances with the club so if benzema was to join it would be the best business marotta has done so far.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
benzema struggled but so did diego, melo and amauri and yet they are all getting second chances with the club so if benzema was to join it would be the best business marotta has done so far.
how would you like to pay his wages? 8 m with a 24% tax rate in Spain. No Juve player should make that kind of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)