Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (28 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
In hindsight that does seem funny. But in all fairness to those people who voted for Elmander, at the time he was in the form of his life for Toulouse, he was one of the best players in the Ligue then.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
how have 37 ppl voted for huntelaar..hoping he pulls a davids or sthing and comes here and tears it up

but besides "hoping" things turn out to be like they used too

HOW CAN 37 PPL VOTE FOR HIM..hes been pure shit most of the season

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
elmander is so young (we have little ciro)...amauri must be sold, he just uses oxigen for nothing..kjh didn't proved himself in italy, and we really don't have time for tests..so if i would be forced to choose one it would be karim.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
elmander is so young (we have little ciro)...amauri must be sold, he just uses oxigen for nothing..kjh didn't proved himself in italy, and we really don't have time for tests..so if i would be forced to choose one it would be karim.
Johan Elmander is 29 years old.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Benzema and Huntelaar both had shattered confidence after Madrid. I think either one would be a good replacement for David or Amauri.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If Madrid asks anything under 20 million, we should go for Benzema. This season their rejects like Robben and Sneijder are setting Bundesliga, Serie A and CL on fire, and Benzema surely has the quality to follow their path.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Like i said, with the benefit of hindsight, that does sound funny, but at the time Elmander was ripping the Ligue to shreds. I guess its another "Kezman" case.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Like i said, with the benefit of hindsight, that does sound funny, but at the time Elmander was ripping the Ligue to shreds. I guess its another "Kezman" case.
He was awesome for Sweden too in the Euro qualifiers. Tearing apart both Spain and Denmark among others.

Played a lot like a more technical Iaquinta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)