Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (29 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Benzema is great but he is still overpriced and we should use our money better
I would be glad to see him in a Juventus shirt but I also think that there are some players we need more than him and therefore spend our money better
But he and Aguero would both cost basically the same price, so how is Benzema overpriced and Aguero isnt.

Imo they're both overpriced.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
But he and Aguero would both cost basically the same price, so how is Benzema overpriced and Aguero isnt.

Ofcourse they are, $35million is an outrageous price for a player who is only in his first full season.. By the way, who do u think is more valuable in terms of performance, Aguero or Benzema? In any case this it is absolutely ridicolous to think that theres a realistic chance either player will join us

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well its really hard to compare them, i mean in terms of performance Benzema is completely tearing apart the Ligue teams. But Aguero is playing in a much harder league, so its understandable that Benzema is more dominating at the moment.

The goals Aguero scored against Barca, Benzema scores every week against the Le Mans and Toulouse's of the world. But again Aguero is playing in a tougher league.

Tbh, i'm undecided on this one.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Well its really hard to compare them, i mean in terms of performance Benzema is completely tearing apart the Ligue teams. But Aguero is playing in a much harder league, so its understandable that Benzema is more dominating at the moment.

The goals Aguero scored against Barca, Benzema scores every week against the Le Mans and Toulouse's of the world. But again Aguero is playing in a tougher league.

Tbh, i'm undecided on this one.
Easy choice to me, aguero is one of a kind player (i'd rate him as high as players like messi and last year "kaka" :lol: .....) He's my choice.........

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
actually he'd play better in a 4-3-3 like with Italy
Yup i think so too, that wasnt my point though. my point was Lyon have plenty of wingers already so they wouldnt need Palladino
Easy choice to me, aguero is one of a kind player (i'd rate him as high as players like messi and last year "kaka" :lol: .....) He's my choice.........
Except you havent seen Benzema play.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
And who told u that i havn't seen him play?? I watched atleast 8 games that he played (he's great but not as good as aguero IMO)......
You guys can keep on arguing who's better, but we won't get either... so... don't worry too much about who's better :D Aguero is out of discussion, he would cost a ronaldinho-like amount of money (if not more). Benzema will be very very very difficult, if not impossible. They keep raising his price and the number teams interested in him does not get less. With competition mentionned, we don't have a chance, let alone the financial means to bring him to turin.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Well Benzema is a great player but overpriced
Aguero is a great player but not overpriced
why is that?
since Aguero is twice the player Benzema is
Aguero has the potential of being the best player in the world and has a great chance winning the Ballon Doro or how it`s said...
Benzema is great but is not at that level he might be one of the best forwards but will never be the best in the world while Aguero isn`t that far from this right now

The only players I rate higher than Aguero are Messi and C.Ronaldo + Kaka in his prime not that year performance... and that could change in a year since Aguero is a lot better than last year and continue his growth as a player
I believe Aguero would be the best player in the world in 3 years maybe with C.Ronaldo who is unstoppable but he has the potential of becoming even a better player

Benzema is a great player but I can`t see him getting into Henry`s level and no matter how many years you give him... altough I must admit he is surely one hack of a player

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Well Benzema is a great player but overpriced
Aguero is a great player but not overpriced
why is that?
since Aguero is twice the player Benzema is
Aguero has the potential of being the best player in the world and has a great chance winning the Ballon Doro or how it`s said...
Benzema is great but is not at that level he might be one of the best forwards but will never be the best in the world while Aguero isn`t that far from this right now

The only players I rate higher than Aguero are Messi and C.Ronaldo + Kaka in his prime not that year performance... and that could change in a year since Aguero is a lot better than last year and continue his growth as a player
I believe Aguero would be the best player in the world in 3 years maybe with C.Ronaldo who is unstoppable but he has the potential of becoming even a better player

Benzema is a great player but I can`t see him getting into Henry`s level and no matter how many years you give him... altough I must admit he is surely one hack of a player

Thats exactly my argument............

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I honestly think that we don't have any chance for Benzema.
Not only he is overpriced, but Secco the genious managed to ruin our relations with Lyon.
So even if we had the money, I don't think they would like to sell him to us

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
And who told u that i havn't seen him play?? I watched atleast 8 games that he played (he's great but not as good as aguero IMO)......
So your telling me you watch the Ligue?? :cheesy:

and lol at the guy who said Aguero is twice the player...he is not, he might be better i really cant decide, but he's definitely not that better than Benzema.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
his price in summer will be about 20 million pounds and to buy him for that kind of money would be extremely stupid, cause firstly its still a gamble and secondly, we have much bigger problems to resolve.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Benzema transfer thread pipe-dream post for the day:

So I hear Condosleezza Rice is heading over to Jerusalem and will usher in a new era of peace between the Palestinians and Israelis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)