Kapo will has chance!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
Capello To Transform Kapo In Forward
10/12/2004 3:00:00 PM
With David Trezeguet out for at least 3 months, Fabio Capello is searching for new solutions for the forward line.
One of these solutions could be transforming Olivier Kapo in a forward even though the French player is basically a winger who has not yet played for Juve this season.

Kapo has only scored 19 goals from 120 league matches in France, but Capello sees in him the speed of George Weah and would therefore like to try him out in the position. The Juve coach’s idea is to have a trident with Ibrahimovic as the main striker and Kapo and Nedved to play behind the Swedish attacker.

This solution could prove very interesting but it would keep Alessandro Del Piero on the bench.

========================

------------------Zlatan
--------Nedy--------------Kapo

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Oh dear, players out of positions again. :rolleyes:

Kapo is a terrible forward as his record shows, why can't he play on the wing. Nedved would do better up front.

Jun 7, 2003
No **** Kapo i want that Del Piero will play alongside Zlatan.

-------------------------------Nedved----------------------------------------
-----------------Del Piero---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------Zlatan-----------------------------------

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Oh dear, players out of positions again. :rolleyes:

Kapo is a terrible forward as his record shows, why can't he play on the wing. Nedved would do better up front.
You didnt get it did you?, he will transform Kapo to be a striker, because he has the qualities for a good striker, this is just what Wenger did with Henry when he got to Arsenal. Kapo has a lot of potential. Maybe he will be a good striker.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
You didnt get it did you?, he will transform Kapo to be a striker, because he has the qualities for a good striker, this is just what Wenger did with Henry when he got to Arsenal. Kapo has a lot of potential. Maybe he will be a good striker.
Oh is that right? Kapo hasn't even played for a long time, what he needs is some time on the pitch in his normal position, not being moved around, that never helps anybody settle at a new club. And while Capello might have ambitions about making a good striker out of him, he's currently not a good striker and not an adept cover for our lack of options up front.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I agree with Martin. The guy hasn't even stepped onto the pitch yet this season bar 10 minutes in Sweden against Djurgarden so switching his position isn't the brightest of ideas at this point in time as far as I'm concerned.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
it would be better if we used this :

----------Zlatan----------

---Nedved---Olivera----

or

---------Zlatan----------

---Del Piero---Nedved----

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm all for giving Kapo a chance to play up front, but not in important matches just yet. We need to incorporate some of these youngsters as soon as possible before all the squad comes up limping.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
----------Zlatan---------
--Nedved-------Kapo--

This looks good to me!
I don't think Kapo will immediately play Striker just yet, I think Capello will try to use him like a second striker.
I don't think its a bad idea tryin to change his position, if Capello sees it could be done then try it, may be he's paid attention to how Kapo performs in training.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)