Kapo set for Monaco? (3 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I agree with Kapo, it is in his and the clubs best interests to loan him to let him improve and play in the world cup.

At least he is not being a d!ck about leaving Juve like Miccoli, he has taken it gracefully and seems to be open to returning a better player one day.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++
Couldn't we have done a deal that involved getting Saviola?
Now that would have been interesting.
Saviola is sadly only on a loan deal from Barcelona.

This deal can only be good for all three parties. Kapo will finally get some much playing time under Deschamps, Monaco will gain a good player, and this should give a confidence injection and another interesting option if we want to collect some cash on him next season or bring him back here for our midfield if he does improve alot.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++

Good point. Wasn't thinking straight.

But you must admit he would be a great signing for us.
Hell i saw the player score yesterday- I was in the stadium!

To be honest, we have signed about 4 strikers in the past 3 years- I say we only sign a striker now if we know he is someone special ie. Cassano.

But if Cassano wasnt almost certainly on the way, A zlatan Saviola partnership would be superb, as actually thinking about, both of them have the qualities needed to make a great partnership.

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Hell i saw the player score yesterday- I was in the stadium!
Lucky you! The Tunisians were fairly good I thought and Argentina played pretty well- looking good for the world cup?

If not Cassano then I would be more than happy to see Saviola in the Bianconero.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
yeah, just thinking about it, they could make a good partnership, Saviola has the modesty and Zlatan has the ego!

Tuinisians were surprisingly good, they played a container tactic. Not impressed with Argentina's keeper, he was comical giving away two penaltys. I saw Argetina will take the conferderations cup, but the team hasnt played together long enough to win the WC in my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)