Kanye West fundraiser scandal (1 Viewer)

OP
Shoryuken

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    This clip is funny... not really a time to laugh though.
    What do you mean? Ehh its no disrespect to the poeple of New Orleans by finding this funny. Its not the tragedy that is funny its the reaction of Mike Myers and Kanyes Wests really bad timing.

I mean come on- George Bush doesnt like Black People! At a friggin fundraiser, if thats not funny i dont know what is.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

What do you mean? Ehh its no disrespect to the poeple of New Orleans by finding this funny. Its not the tragedy that is funny its the reaction of Mike Myers and Kanyes Wests really bad timing.

I mean come on- George Bush doesnt like Black People! At a friggin fundraiser, if thats not funny i dont know what is.
    No, like I said it's funny, Kayne West is clearly unstable in that clip. But with the theme of the clip and the pictures in the background, I didn't think about laughing.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++
    Is that finger pointed at us?

Just askin...
    Me? No, I was just talking about myself, not trying to make a statement about what people should or shouldn't do.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Me? No, I was just talking about myself, not trying to make a statement about what people should or shouldn't do.
    :LOL:

No, not you Martin, amico mio....

I was referring to Tifoso's (the other one ;) ) av. :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    I hate it when celebrities go public with their donations. And the most disgusting thing is when athletes like basketball players donate a certain amount for every point, wtf!

oh did u guys hear, P. Diddy and Jay Z donated $500,000 together. Nice donation, but these guys are fvcking millionaires.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    It's an interesting study of how eloquent someone like Kanye can be when laying down music, but how much of an incoherent stutterer he can become when he's doing unscripted public speaking.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    It's an interesting study of how eloquent someone like Kanye can be when laying down music, but how much of an incoherent stutterer he can become when he's doing unscripted public speaking.

i know ee. esspecially next to mike mayers, kanye sounded really bad

Mar 6, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    He isn't that good of a lyricist, to be honest.. His beats are sick as hell though..

..but, he's still my favorite rapper.. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)