Kanoute? (4 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Kanoute...the player most similar to Trez albeit a but quicker than David...if he was French then he would definitely be playing for Les Bleus...if they gave us Kanoute and 10 mil Euros for Trez...hmm sound tempting

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Juventus to offer Trezeguet for Sevilla's Kanoute

Juventus are ready to open talks with UEFA Cup champs Sevilla over a swap deal for Fredi Kanoute.
Tuttosport says Juve are chasing the Mali ace and plan to use David Trezeguet as bait to convince Sevilla to part with the prolific forward.

Juve are struggling to secure Trezeguet to a new contract and are now ready to cut their losses and use him to bring Kanoute to Italy this summer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is from tribal, but I read it on a Belgian website also so it is worth the discussion.
Hhahaha, so we gonna give them Trez and maybe some money for Kanoute??? Hahhah you don't need source for this kind news, it says it's tribal by just reading it. Maybe we can also give them Gigi for Palop.

cause our strikers fall into four categories:

old-> del piero
out of contract soon-> trez
too young-> palladino
hopeless-> zalayeta
:D
hahhahaha :rofl:

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Maybe I don't watch enough La Liga... but I would have thought Trezeguet had more value than Kanoute, and would be able to secure a much more prolific midfielder or forward in a swap.

Maybe his stock has dropped, or is Kanoute a lot better than I thought?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Maybe I don't watch enough La Liga... but I would have thought Trezeguet had more value than Kanoute, and would be able to secure a much more prolific midfielder or forward in a swap.

Maybe his stock has dropped, or is Kanoute a lot better than I thought?
Both and Trez only has one year left on his contract.

OP
chester

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #110
    Since Trez doesn't seem willing to renew his contract, I think the title of the article might be correct.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    nah man he is not THAT bad...he hasn't got King David's finishing skills but Kanoute is also good in the air, much quicker and more comfortable with the ball...maybe Juve will be THE club which will make him a superstar...after all even Trez started on the bench for us...

OP
    chester

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #119
    If Trez leaves, I think Iaquinta is signed to score the goals, while Kanoute is more the Ibra type of player.
    Giving assists, making it though for the defence with his strength and his height and hopefully, scoring a bit more.

What it leaves for DP, I don't know, possibly he will be picked over Iaquinta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)