Kanoute? (5 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:disagree:

What is wrong with a lot of you? Kanoute is a quality striker, just watch more Sevilla games. He can dribble, he can assist, he can jump, he can hold the ball, he can score. He´s the French version of Luca Toni.....

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006

What is wrong with a lot of you? Kanoute is a quality striker, just watch more Sevilla games. He can dribble, he can assist, he can jump, he can hold the ball, he can score. He´s the French version of Luca Toni.....
i agree with MARK on everything except the last thing: 1) he is malian, 2) He is more complete than Toni.

the full article mentioning the trade between trez and freddy is here:

La Juventus propone al Siviglia lo scambio fra gli attaccanti Trezeguet e Kanouté, vecchio pallino di Deschamps.
Sfuma Claudio Pizarro del Bayern Monaco, Giuly torna ad offrirsi ai bianconeri.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004

why french...i thaught he was from mali or some country from africa.....

May 4, 2004

I agree...

It would be nice to say, I dont know how good this player is as I havent seen him.. Insted of saying he sucks..

I would like Hunter to join, But I wouldent be against the signing of Kanoute.. Not at all! Have seen lots of Sevillia this year!.. He is class!

OP
chester

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #95
    Juventus to offer Trezeguet for Sevilla's Kanoute

Juventus are ready to open talks with UEFA Cup champs Sevilla over a swap deal for Fredi Kanoute.
    Tuttosport says Juve are chasing the Mali ace and plan to use David Trezeguet as bait to convince Sevilla to part with the prolific forward.

Juve are struggling to secure Trezeguet to a new contract and are now ready to cut their losses and use him to bring Kanoute to Italy this summer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is from tribal, but I read it on a Belgian website also so it is worth the discussion.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Juventus to offer Trezeguet for Sevilla's Kanoute

Juventus are ready to open talks with UEFA Cup champs Sevilla over a swap deal for Fredi Kanoute.
    Tuttosport says Juve are chasing the Mali ace and plan to use David Trezeguet as bait to convince Sevilla to part with the prolific forward.

Juve are struggling to secure Trezeguet to a new contract and are now ready to cut their losses and use him to bring Kanoute to Italy this summer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is from tribal, but I read it on a Belgian website also so it is worth the discussion.
    :D

seriously...why are we linked to so many strikers?!!!
    Hunter, Iaquinta, Pizarro, Kanoute, Bianchi...etc :confused:

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    cause our strikers fall into four categories:

old-> del piero
    out of contract soon-> trez
    too young-> palladino
    hopeless-> zalayeta
    :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    i agree with MARK on everything except the last thing: 1) he is malian, 2) He is more complete than Toni.
    I didn´t know that. Thanks. +rep

If he was few years younger and less injury prone I would take him without hesitation.

Even if Trezeguet were to leave I won't consider Kanoute.
    Hunter, Klose, Toni and even Gilardino are better options.
    Pfff..... Gilardino...... :disagree:

I agree...

It would be nice to say, I dont know how good this player is as I havent seen him.. Insted of saying he sucks..

I would like Hunter to join, But I wouldent be against the signing of Kanoute.. Not at all! Have seen lots of Sevillia this year!.. He is class!
    :agree: It is so easy just to say that a certain players sucks without really elaborating his opinion. Unfortunately there are many members like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)