Kallon Tested Positive To Drugs! (1 Viewer)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

:D
No matter what you would eat and no matter how much, you wouldnt be tested positive on the base of food.
study have shown that Hard training + Protein Shakes + nutritional supplements can see your level of nadrolone be gretaer than the limit.
Why this is, noone has yet found out!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003

:D
No matter what you would eat and no matter how much, you wouldnt be tested positive on the base of food.
Why do you say this?

or

How do you know this?

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

Why do you say this?

or

How do you know this?
To this :)

Cause chemistry is my love, which I left for other studies :frown:
I was student of the humanities and chemistry in high school.
Then I chose other studies, but I didnt let chemistry go completely.
And what is the most important to explain you that, I had bf, and he was student of chemistry - so I was attending with him to every chemistry seminar, which was organised by his of other universities.
Some lectures were made by proffesors of doctors of universities, and few of them were important in this matter: about trace element and vestigal substances, about their presence in our life, about way/possibilities they pervade our bodies, how they affect us and the same about medicines, drugs, other such things. And one of those lectures was about *drumroll* doping and supplements in sport - this lecture had BIG audience btw ;)
As usual, after lectures, they gave list of sources, books, researches - so I followed few of them.

Looooooooong explanation :D but I hope I helped :)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by discobamba ] ++
vit, you have some explaining young lady

:D you sound like you're ina bad mood :undecide: :)

Fine, whenever I stop laughing and try some serious or matter-of-fact discussion and I dont smile, you find me or in bad mood or offended :frown::down:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003

To this :)

Cause chemistry is my love, which I left for other studies :frown:
I was student of the humanities and chemistry in high school.
Then I chose other studies, but I didnt let chemistry go completely.
And what is the most important to explain you that, I had bf, and he was student of chemistry - so I was attending with him to every chemistry seminar, which was organised by his of other universities.
Some lectures were made by proffesors of doctors of universities, and few of them were important in this matter: about trace element and vestigal substances, about their presence in our life, about way/possibilities they pervade our bodies, how they affect us and the same about medicines, drugs, other such things. And one of those lectures was about *drumroll* doping and supplements in sport - this lecture had BIG audience btw ;)
As usual, after lectures, they gave list of sources, books, researches - so I followed few of them.

Looooooooong explanation :D but I hope I helped :)
I see.....

ok, question:

- many simple drugs (not dopping drugs) like opium and Marijuana (<----spelling?) come from plants....

if i were to eat a whole bunch of leaves....???? ???

Also, do you consider something like alcohol as a everyday food/drink?? I mean... it is a natural subtance right??

you get what i mean here??

gray

Apr 22, 2003

many simple drugs (not dopping drugs) like opium and Marijuana (<----spelling?) come from plants....

:LOL: that's really your choice, but i don't think many footballers eat a whole bunch of leaves :LOL: that's so cute Sunny :howler:

Also, do you consider something like alcohol as a everyday food/drink?? I mean... it is a natural subtance right??

I don't think it's okay, just because they're natural substances. Testosterone is a natural substance, but if an athlete were to take so much of it that it increased his muscle tone 300%, I don't think he could defend himself by claiming that it's a natural substance, even though it's a natural substance that's produced in the body ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

I see.....

ok, question:

- many simple drugs (not dopping drugs) like opium and Marijuana (<----spelling?) come from plants....

I'm trying to get what you mean here, but I'm a bit :confused:

Why to eat leaves?? :confused::confused:
It's not the way it works.

Well, for some people alkohol is everyday drink ;)

It's made from natural substances, but the production of it is not natural - it's made by people.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think she's saying that something as harmless (debateable) as eating leaves can cause players to test positive for a doping test...

btw vit, i just noticed your sig, and i must say i disagree... don't people get criticized if they do nothing and be nothing? :p;) Well, at least from your parents :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
"Its better to keep quiet and have people think you're an idiot, than to speak up and prove them right"

Thats ment at you gray ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
"Its better to keep quiet and have people think you're an idiot, than to speak up and prove them right"

Thats ment at you gray ;)
That's different, though.

What you said means "stick to what you know", whereas vit was saying "be a vegetable, lay low, and you won't be criticized". Similar, but different ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

That's different, though.

What you said means "stick to what you know", whereas vit was saying "be a vegetable, lay low, and you won't be criticized". Similar, but different ;)
I like part about a vegetable, it seems that you got my signature at last :thumb:;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)