Kallon Tested Positive To Drugs! (1 Viewer)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I don't think it's okay, just because they're natural substances. Testosterone is a natural substance, but if an athlete were to take so much of it that it increased his muscle tone 300%, I don't think he could defend himself by claiming that it's a natural substance, even though it's a natural substance that's produced in the body ;)
Yes to that.
They are natural, but the way they came to your body is not natural, when we speak about opium eg, and another thing: concentration of some of them in human body is impossible in natural way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:LOL: that's really your choice, but i don't think many footballers eat a whole bunch of leaves :LOL: that's so cute Sunny :howler:

I don't think it's okay, just because they're natural substances. Testosterone is a natural substance, but if an athlete were to take so much of it that it increased his muscle tone 300%, I don't think he could defend himself by claiming that it's a natural substance, even though it's a natural substance that's produced in the body ;)
People... i've gone out of dooping issue here.... there are no footballers eating veges...that's totally not what i mean :wallbang:

Now i'm just focusing on the fact that Vit's saying that No matter what you would eat and no matter how much... it probably woun't make you positive for a drug....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

Now i'm just focusing on the fact that Vit's saying that No matter what you would eat and no matter how much... it probably woun't make you positive for a drug....
Eating poppy seeds can make you fail a drug test for opium...

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I'm wondering, how much poppy seeds you would have to eat, since opium is a powder made from sap of unripe pots of poppy.
As pot I mean: this part, where seeds are kept and they ripen there.
I dont know how else I can call this thing, sorry.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Poppy seeds contain about 60 micrograms of morphine per gram of seeds. So, if the threshold dose is in fact above 60 milligrams i would have to eat more than a kilo of seeds...

:)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think the best form of research is experimentation ;)

not that i take drugs to find out about them, but hey.. if there's people who know so much, i guess they're a pretty reliable source :p

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Oh sure, and they also think that opium is absolutely healthy thing, and you dont become addicted to drugs if you dont want... etc. And then they become clients of drying-out places ;)

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #51
    Well Inter fans should be happy of this situation.

Finally they have something positive.....Kallon :LOL:

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
    Well, he tested positive thats for sure, but we're still waiting for 2nd test results. I do believe Inter when it stated that kallon was tested regularly and the test always came back negative. Maybe they should be given the benefit of the doubt.
    Anyway, Kallon has already been suspended. More bad news for us, when it rains it pours for us.:down:
    I do agree that this takes away any credibility the club may have towards doping....dont worry we'll find something else to hate Juve about.;)

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #53
    I personally don't believe neither Kallon, nor Blasi nor most of the players that have been caught lately guilty of wrongdoing. I don't know what is wrong but I don't believe it's the players fault.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)