Kaka nets Italian citizenship (3 Viewers)

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006

"Milan star Kaka is officially an Italian citizen after a ceremony in the northern city this afternoon. “I’m honoured,” he said.

The Brazilian international was rewarded with dual nationality today given his peninsula roots and he’s delighted with his new status.

“I’m honoured and really am happy,” he underlined. “I’m now Italian and Brazilian.

“This will help me in the future and I’m sure it can also be of some use to Milan. I really am Italian in all aspects now and an integral part of this Italian club.”

Kaka’s fresh citizenship means that the Rossoneri can register him as an Italian and thus free-up a non-EU spot in their squad ahead of their summer transfer campaign.

The 24-year-old, who obviously can’t play for Italy given his Brazilian career, joined the San Siro boys in 2003 from Sao Paulo.

He was an instant hit with the fans and is now an integral part of boss Carlo Ancelotti’s plans at the Stadio Meazza.

Kaka, a known transfer target for Real Madrid, signed a new Milan contract until June 2011 last summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
K0STA

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    Yes, and seeing as it isn't, and that he'll always play for Brazil and Milan, how about closing this stupid thread?
    Some people just amaze me:)

This is called "Miscellaneous Soccer" - try Lingvo, works well :)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    No need to close it, it will get burried by itself...or it will be turned to an interesting thread that will be moved to The Hangout.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Merge this with the Nationality Mixup thread.
    There's no mixup here, a Brazilian got the Italian nationality...we'll find something more appropriate for that.

Oh, you are good at coming up with new thread names, willing to do it?

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    This might've just paved the way for a transfer to Madrid. It makes Kaka even more wanted anyway.
    axactly now he is a citizen of an EU country madrid wont have to worry about the amount of Eu plasyers in their squad when tehy buy him.
    if i was berlusconi i would have blocked this with all my connections

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)