kahn overrated? (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
hey guys do you think the german goalkeeper oliver kahn is overrated? ive seen some awesome saves he has made but i think overall he is overrated and i wanted to know what are your thoughts on the subject

Buy on AliExpress.com

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
i think he is good....he is one of the best goalkeeper in the world....his name already stated as a best goalkeeper in many competitions.....EURO..WC...CL....

but i'm still asking myself, why i don't like him....and now days, i think buffon is better than him....

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Kahn is good. Was spectacular in World cup 2002.

I like him as a goalie but I don't like his personality.

Gigi is my favourite gk.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i dont think Kahn is overrated.

he's pretty good, but he's not gonna he's actually on the down slope of his career right now, so dont expect him to get any better.

I think Buffon has yet to reach Kahn's level, but Buffon has plenty of time and i think he will surpass Kahn and maybe even surpass the great peter Schmeichel (spelling)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
No, I don't think he's overrated. He may have a big mouth but his reflexes are excellent, I think he's rightfully named among the top keepers but his career is coming to an end.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
hey guys do you think the german goalkeeper oliver kahn is overrated? ive seen some awesome saves he has made but i think overall he is overrated and i wanted to know what are your thoughts on the subject
Yes, I totally agree with you.
Too much publicity has been made around him and this is not fair, because I consider Gian and even others better than him.
He is just protected by the German League conducers.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
You can't overrate the best player in the world.
Are you serious man!? Have I missed something or did you just call Oliver Kahn the best player in the world!?

He might have been good... ok, he was very good! He still makes some awesome saves. But he is slowing down, and he's not even the best goalie anymore. IMO that title is something Buffon and Casillas are fighting over now.

I wouldn't call him overrated, but he's not the best around! Like VDS, Schmeichel and Peruzzi... he is not what he used to be!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)