juvestore.com (1 Viewer)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Now when Nike took over I can find them in the stores all over the place, that way it was a good deal. Before it was impossible, Lotto isn't that common in Scandinavia (Sweden).

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Never really thought about which stores keep them and which don't, the general sports dealer seems to have them IMO.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Filip D. ] ++
The Danish footballshop www.unisport.dk only takes 8,11 € for shipping. When they get the shirt i think it will cost 67,43 € like all the other shirts.
The problem with Unisport is, that they will probably get the shirt, when its shipped from nike to every store in Europe.

So its cheaper and better just go and buy it in the closest sportsshop.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
Now when Nike took over I can find them in the stores all over the place, that way it was a good deal. Before it was impossible, Lotto isn't that common in Scandinavia (Sweden).
I have to agree! In all the Nikestores you can find Juvejerseys now. Very nice!

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
I've seen Juve jerseys in Intersport stores in Finland - not the pink ones, though. And they're always without names and numbers, of course. Price around 80 euro. Stadium usually has mostly English clubs' jerseys, like Arsenal & ManU. Boring, if you ask me. Haven't seen any Italian jerseys there.

I bought two Lotto jerseys from the "old juvestore" (online shop) and the delivery cost about 25 euro - AND it only took 3 days to get them! Now it's a totally different story...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Guys, is nike football stuff available in stores in the US?
"Available" is a relative term. I have had much better luck in Canada, but if you look hard enough in the States you'll find it.

"Nike football stuff" here normally means a whole other market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)