juvestore.com (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
o sorry i didnt see this thread before

my dads ordering a shirt from juve store so the ridiculous shippign cost is covered, an i dont have to pay it

im willing to spend up to about 150$ max, what should i get?

an does anyone knwo about that headband on the site, is it a thin string or one of those big ones like in the nba?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
hm i was thinking a little differently

home jersey, hat, a thong (not for me ;)), headband (i need one anyway), and one of those polo shirts..... i might add in one of the balls

i wish they sold juve shoes (like normal tennis shoes or what not)

well our lists were pretty close

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Speaking of the tennis shoes. Couple of months ago I have seen (here at juventuz forums) pictures and description of Juventus tennis shoes- couple of models, black and white.

Anybody remembers/has related info on this?

Jan 7, 2004
Mystery solved. now i know why i said the third jersey was black while everybody else said it was either dark blue or dark purple.

I was lookin at the golies jersey :lazy:

the third jersey is indeed dark purple.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
Mystery solved. now i know why i said the third jersey was black while everybody else said it was either dark blue or dark purple.

I was lookin at the golies jersey :lazy:

the third jersey is indeed dark purple.
Well, I am colorblind, so "dark blue" or "dark purple" or "light black" look very much the same to me. :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

Well, I am colorblind, so "dark blue" or "dark purple" or "light black" look very much the same to me. :D

when i saw the third jersey i was thinkin "what the ****" and then i am thinkin" now that explains all those padding in the elbow in the black jersey"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)