Juve's youngsters around the world (5 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Ergic played for Basel 9 games out of 16 so far or 641 minutes and has no goals. This goes for their domestic league.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Juve can make 4 teams with all their players!!
i would love to see Official Juve Documents that show their plans for all these players (who will be sold, who will continue to be loaned till his price reaches a cetain amount, and who will actually wear the juve jersey)

I know a lot can change ina few years, but i'm sure juve have plans.
for example, juve seem to want Moretti as the long term replacement for Pessotto...so whoever juve has on loan who is a left-back will most likely be sold when his $ value goes up.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So how about this future midfield:

_________________Brigui_______________________

______Maresca___________________Ergic_________

_________________Gasbarroni___________________

_________Sculli_______________Guzman___________

Not bad... not bad at all:cool:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Looks great....

We Need them since most of them are midfielders.
anyway, I havn't seen them all play a lot, but these are the ones i want in juve (based on their feeling towards Juve):

--Maresca: When seeing him get so excited after the goal he scored against Torino and him excited in the scudetto celebrations, i knew he had a Juventino heart.

--Sculli: I see him as the Future Del Piero. He has been with juve since he was 13 and This is what he said: "I have a dream and that is to return to Juventus." Also, I hear his position and style is kinda like DP....thats enough for me :D

Brighi and Pericard would be great, but it doesn't seem like they care much for juventus.

dont know about the rest...

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
when making one of these 'future' teams, i suppose you are assuming all these players will reach their potential and actually be good enough to play for us regularly.

At the moment I look at that team and think :undecide: because lets face it, who knows if these players can play at the top level?

Oct 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
not forgetting vincent de paul pericard, who scored again yesterday
And what a beauty it was too. He's looking better with every game, definitely one for the future (Hopefully in a Pompey shirt!!)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
welcome, pompey man!! :D

because of pericard, i am following your team this year, and what a team :eek:. They are fantastic, and paul merson, what a great signing that was! Hope to see you kicking Liverpool and Man U's ass next season in the premiership!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)