Juve's youngsters around the world (1 Viewer)

Ben`

Jul 12, 2002
Well...Pericard's scored yet again for Portsmouth this afternoon. Hopefully next season we can loan him out to a Serie A/Premiership side, because at this rate he could be a star.

nina

Feb 18, 2001

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Nina that is fantastic news, I've really got to see Sculli play sometime soon, he seems amazing!

memin, to my knowledge, maresca is just on loan, so we own him 100%

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
About sculli: he's often spoken about his desire to return to juve. let's hope Moggi & Co can return to their mid-90's smarts and start investing in good youngsters instead of letting them off to other places to eventually be signed by someone else.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
so do we have to pay them to regain full ownership? like with gasbarroni, maresca, brighi etc

or can they REFUSE to accept it, and so we are stuck in co-ownership for ever, and who then would he play for??

Ben`

Jul 12, 2002
I think with co-ownership you have the blind auction buisness at the end of the season or something? That's how we lost out on Eriberto (blessing in disguise) and a couple of others at the start of this season.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
so do we have to pay them to regain full ownership? like with gasbarroni, maresca, brighi etc

or can they REFUSE to accept it, and so we are stuck in co-ownership for ever, and who then would he play for??
After the duration of the contract, say it's for one year, the two clubs will negotiate for a new deal. Either prolong the co-ownership or pay to gain full ownership. If no agreement can be reached, they do a blind auction like Ben said, whichever bid is the highest wins the auction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)