juve's strike force for next season (2 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Trez out

that leaves:

DP
Zlatan
Mutu
Zalayeta
Nonda

lets spend the Trez money in our midfield. there's more need of it there

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
Trez out

that leaves:

DP
Zlatan
Mutu
Zalayeta
Nonda

lets spend the Trez money in our midfield. there's more need of it there
This is a reasonable solution and with all the other change players we can get one defender

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
That line up of forwards is cutting it too fine. Much like we have done this season, and we've paid for it as far as im concerned. Nothing short of four world class strikers can give us success in the CL and scudetto. Zala should be retained as fifth choice.

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
hey guys i think everyone forgot about this but we have Salas on loan to Riverplate and we could either bring him back or even sell him and that will bring in more $$. I bet you all forgot about him lol ahahaha

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dan10 ] ++
hey guys i think everyone forgot about this but we have Salas on loan to Riverplate and we could either bring him back or even sell him and that will bring in more $$. I bet you all forgot about him lol ahahaha
nope i certainly didnt forget, but how much is he actually worth?? well some may saay £2million, som may say £1 million, id say nope....he is worth a negative figure, he is costing us wages (if we still pay them), big ones at that, therefore who is really gonna want him?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan10 ] ++
It is said that Salas might go back to Lazio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well maybe he could be valued at more than that 1 million if we use him as bait + cash in a Gila or Cassano deal if at all.

Apr 25, 2005
Trezeguet is the best striker in the world,when he's not injured he's much better than Gilardino.i want him to stay Bianconerri.
I belive that Cassano will be our player next season,Mutu +cash will move to the wack Gialorosi.Zalayeta will be relegated to the reserves or sold.
Del Piero
Cassano
Trezeguet
Ibrahimobic
Is it great or what?

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventini_IL ] ++
Trezeguet is the best striker in the world,when he's not injured he's much better than Gilardino.i want him to stay Bianconerri.
I belive that Cassano will be our player next season,Mutu +cash will move to the wack Gialorosi.Zalayeta will be relegated to the reserves or sold.
Del Piero
Cassano
Trezeguet
Ibrahimobic
Is it great or what?
sorry but no, 4 strikers....no thanks, treze still about no thanks....mobility is lacking in this team, and he offers none.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
it's just the mobility yeah, if he had at least some... he would be great. Though I would miss his mad numbers of goals for Juve ... Im still not sure of letting him be sold from Juve... But he is injured so much...

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
it's just the mobility yeah, if he had at least some... he would be great. Though I would miss his mad numbers of goals for Juve ... Im still not sure of letting him be sold from Juve... But he is injured so much...
he has had little impact on the team this year, the majority was trez less, (not that much difference with him tho), zala has done by far more and deserves trezs new big contract....sell him while we can still make money...soon everyone will realise how useless he really is.

Apr 25, 2005
in modern football team needs to play with 2 different strikers.one is "mobile" like u said,and the other is suppost to b classic #9.Zlatan,Alex and hopefilly Tonio are mobile,flamboyant and flairfull,Trez is the scorer.perfect combination.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
I want faster attack though, so we can counter some balls in, like we had in 02/03, that was our strenght, we TOTALLY lack that nowadays... If I remember we have only countered Lecce and some more team this whole season...

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
that is true. Camo, Emo, Blasi, Tacchi, Nedved arent the fastest ones... but maybe that will change someday soon. Nedved can be quick sometimes though.

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
hey guys i dont wanna burst ur bubble, well at least the cassano supporters, but apperently Roma have some kind of mega deal with a new sponsor or something giving them 7$ million a season so we could actually see cassano staying. This is just what im hearing no clue if its true also heard its in jepordy if they dont get themselves together. Apperently this sponsor also approached juve and i think chelsea both said no. So we shall see what happens we might end up keeping mutu after all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)